Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The only thing I like about Sijuis

NGONGE   

Heh@raula. I actually I tell a lie. That was the most important thing that I like about sijuis. But to tell the truth, I have NEVER met a sijui that I didn't like (not even on SOL).

wyre   

You know the Only thing I like about sijui's :D:D

Mid baa aabihiis askarti garaaceysay, waxaa la yiri maad kala hadashid Odayga askarta, Suuye "Aabehey Isaa makosada leh maxaa" :D

I really like how they are Qalbi-saafi :D

Cawaale   

35522_3304544447212_1076027746_2911555_9

She performed at Al Azhar Park, Cairo last week. One man kept repeating "Allah..Allaah yaa salaam" all nigh long. Also she performed in Alexandria. Xaajiyada caadi ma ahan i am telling you.

A ferind of mine( who doesn't speak Ksawahili) was talking to her after the show, when she learned he is from Somalia she started talking about Somalia and he was like Asante Sana.Asante sana. It was hilarious. :D

raula   

NGONGE;827909 wrote:
Heh@raula. I actually I tell a lie. That was the most important thing that I like about sijuis. But to tell the truth, I have NEVER met a sijui that I didn't like (not even on SOL).

ma ahan ! how could you not :D You can also listen to legendary musical groups like Culture club (mila na utamaduni) & Ikhwaani Safaa musical club, Zuhura Swalehe (from Mombasa, unlike siti & bi kidude who hail from zanzi).

One of my Fav (sorry not sure how to paste you tube videos here yet) Binti Mombasa by zein l'badin . This is for you NGONGE-Enjoy!

Wyre lol@makosa..so true! walendo's baa qalbigii iyo miyirkii iyo dhaqankii naga badele hada..laakin so true!

Cawaale   

lol@Delightfull corpse. How do you combine those two? I was peacefully drinking carcade ninyow, now thanks to you it's all on my laptop :mad:

Wow...that old african lady can belt it out straight from the heart!! Pure africans have sol...not fakish like new somali singers and Rappers.! ole is kol. Ama put her in play-list.

Sijwish are the most civilized somali pple u will ever find...e.g,. take a look at this form!! The most understanding ones are sijwish...just hide your wallet when u visit them. They love money!! lol

I rest my case!

Carafaat   

rudy-Diiriye;842473 wrote:

Sijwish are the most civilized somali pple u will ever find...e.g,. take a look at this form!! The most understanding ones are sijwish...just hide your wallet when u visit them. They love money!! lol

I rest my case!

true that. they are the best around but it will cost ya, :D

nothing is free in this world!! lol...if its worth it........pay nigga!! lol...or shall i call u buuzi!! loooooooooool.

Plz...if he dont know, dont tell him what this mean!! lol