Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Khaatumo 2 Congress: The Reigniting of Great Minds, Great History, Great Nationalism

Liibaan   

FreshPrince;767795 wrote:
Definitely. The likes of you put a smile on my face and love walahi. If only there were thousands of like you and I. The amount of lives that would be saved, the amount of mothers that would have a good time over a cup of shaah with sheeko, instead of cry over the death of their fathers, brothers, husbands and sons.

May Somaliland, SSC, Awdal, Maakhir and the rest of the Somali people see the light and understand that NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED!

Well said Fresh Prince, no one can force Awdal, Maakhir and SSC State to join snm/somaliland, and no one should force snm/somaliland to be part of United Somalia. I agree NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED!

Abdul   

burahadeer;767790 wrote:
cerigabo is not yours ssc man..the lands you are claiming all of you put together is not more than 10%.At the end of the day there will be war & you lose big.There will be no more nonesense.

burahader,i think me and you should support the agreement between freshprince and freedom.No need for bloodshed and more bloodshed.

Abdul;767810 wrote:
burahader,i think me and you should support the agreement between freshprince and freedom.No need for bloodshed and more bloodshed.

agree with you,all I'm always saying is stay with what is yours.If you wana go I care less I be happy...less headache for everyone but please stop claiming otha peoples territories,it work againest you & make people mad.This is what I don't understand..you saying you are occupied & fighting for your freedom yet wana grap someone else's towns by sheer propaganda which in the end you know is not possible & not gona happen, so why make your adversaries more intransigent...it doesn't make any sense.Everyone knows what belongs to who & when they meet they will agree on the truth.

Abtigiis   

The end of khaatumo 2 will lead to the start of Khaatumo 3. War nimanku shirar dhaadheera! Rer-Shir-Dheere! :D

Meesha ma arimo siyaasadeed unbaa intaa laga wada hadlayaa mise underground nuclear facility ayaa lagu sameeynaya? :D

Abtigiis   

EVERYBODY knows my love and admiration for the SSC people. Ask Osman Hassan'sof NSUM. Ask Malika. Ask Val. Ask Abdikhadar. If I redicule the marathon meetings, it is because I want it to end and come up with some resolutions that can help the Somalia cause (as a unionist).

Carafaat   

FreshPrince;767563 wrote:
What if, SSC can join Somalia as a State, have it's own ministers, Chairman of Guurti of SSC Parliament, MPs, DGs, Civil Servants, Police, Doctors, SSC Student Scholarships, etc, etc, etc.

- SSC State builds it's own 1 University, 1 college, 3 secondary schools, 4 deep wells, 12 shallow water wells, 50 dams, etc, etc.

- Political Parties within SSC State

- AND keep the Somali flag as their own flag.

IF SSC can achieve all that, then what's the use of being part of "somaliland" or "Puntland"? lol

Governance is about financing. And belief me there are currently a lot of people on the payrolls of Puntland and Somaliland, and Khaatumo will probably aim for more for higher ambitions.

They will declare their own State but I am sure it will be for political leverage during negoitiations.

Carafaat;767838 wrote:
Governance is about financing. And belief me there are currently a lot of people on the payrolls of Puntland and Somaliland, and Khaatumo will probably aim for more for higher ambitions.

They will declare their own State but I am sure it will be for political leverage during negoitiations.

Again, I ask you, what's the use of being part of "Somaliland" or "Puntland", if an Autonomous SSC State can achieve all that you've mention previously? You've abandoned the questioned I asked you and opened a new portal, coming up with "political leverage". lol

I simply ask you, if an SSC State can achieve what Somaliland and Puntland can, then, what is there to talk about, really?

Allow me to be the FIRST to post the FIRST video (not the whole thing) of the Opening Ceremony of the Khaatumo 2 Congress!

Kii Ka naaxow Nafta Waa!

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>