Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Taming Somaliland: The Battle Ahead

Som@li   

burahadeer;767617 wrote:
when Syaad was in Buurdhoobo one of his drivers asked,"Mr.president you should have built great cities for our clan to run to in times of crisis..see where we are today".

Siyaad responded,"will do that when we recapture Mogadishu..I mean shining cities like N.York." and he added,"tell company X & Y to encircle the city,I'm coming tonite at 8". companies that are now platoons or don't even exist!!

Abtigiis have same DNA!
:D

First it was we crush you.

Then you crumble by urslv.

Then we divide you.

Then there r 2 landers againest somaliland!

the bar is getting lower & lower & lower. How is that thing going in Garowe?

You seem to be very oppsessed with the Late dictator (AUN) , and what certain group of people do, Let me ke remind you, the old dictator is DEAD, six feed under, so don't be afraid. :D

Carafaat   

Only ppl in Somaliland and Somalia can guard their interest and determine their own future. We, from the diaspora, can only be their ambssadors and therefor only advise on/and respresent their (foreign) interest.

Abtigiis, thinks its matters what we think of people's internal/ domestic interest. But fails to see that folks in Somalia and Somaliland know very well what their interest is and what he suggest doesnt serve nobody else except for his own blind ideology for a centralized Somalia(he is even against a union between Somalia and Somaliland, cause otherwise he wouldn't suggest to undermine Somalilands goverment and set Somaliland against eachother ).