Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

SNM militia (Somaliland) Far More Worse Than Nazis, Says Awdal State's Cabinet Spokesman.

Freedom   

^^^ Are you on something loool butchering people in daylight were is that, i went online and saw know news saying somaliland is killing people in Adwal and if you are referring to the sad killing of the father and son, the whole people of Somaliland is aganist that, the President stated his support for justice, so please stop with the lies a blind person can see right through it old boy lol

Som@li   

^It is sad to see that you can not see and blindly supporting the injustice done to the peace loving people of Awdal by the racist regime in Hargaisa, let them live in peace and decide their political faith, the same thing you want for your people, that is simple ,it is very easy if you are not a racist! :)

And forget about what you saw, online, Search the truth, and see the true aggressors in the region, i.e SOmaliland

I like the muusikada feeri maaj. Feeri, feeri nays waaye habka loo modernize gareeye Sayliciga.

About Nazis iyo waxaas from an "aqoonyahan," it is nonsense. Even though I didn't listen to his speech, but wax aqoonyahan afkiisa kasoo baxana ma'aha if it is true.

Som@li;767031 wrote:
the
racist
regime in Hargaisa, let them live in peace and decide their political faith, the same thing you want for your people, that is simple ,it is very easy if you are not a
racist
!
:)

LOL racism eh ?? :D:D

Freedom   

^^^^^ As always your are a clanist to the fullest old boy, I have family in Adwal so dont asume you know what the people want k lol. Secondly racist this the first time i ever heard that term so for you clans are different races, if thats your view i am down with that at least it stop you unionst lot screaming we the same people lool. And finally like it or not there wont be a Adwal state for two factors: 1) The majority of the people support Somaliland and 2) Your so called beloved TFG will not support it, due to the fact two and more region is required to become a state, and last time i checked Adwal was one loool.

Som@li   

Racism is not only about race, but religion, ethnic, color, political orientation, and many more, so sadly, u don't even now what is racism, so how can u tell if one is being racist. Waa ka baxay.