Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Please Vote for MO FARAH

VOTE FOR MO tonight at 8pm: Mo Farah, the British- Somali athlete, has been nominated for the BBC Sports Personality of the year 2011. with your vote he's likely to win this prestigious British award.

The BBC Sports Personality 2011 programme will be broadcasted live by BBC 1 tonight, Thursday 22nd December 2011, from 8pm so please vote for Mo Farah and make a good night for him and for all of us!

Somalia   

There's no such thing as Somalinimo with a secessionist, so I will not vote for him, neither will I tell my family and friends about it.

He just lost 50 votes :D

The winner will be selected by public vote during the live show on Thursday, 22 December from 2000 GMT. I think they will do the usual options i.e. call in to vote, go to website during the show or "press the red button".

Somalia   

Thank God he lost, came in 3rd.

I am HAPPY he lost. :cool: He could have won if he didn't wear the secessionist flag when he won the 10.000 m track race, got under a lot of people's skin, including mine.

Imagine the publicity they could have gotten, a speech he would make etc. I can sleep well tonight.