Sign in to follow this  
FatB

The year that was

Showqi   

Hey Aaliyyah aamiin to your duca my dear. Insha-allah adigana wax walba wey kuu hagaagi doonaan. Dadaalka baddi.

Faarax-Brawn, you right brother 2011 was a tough year for our country, and our people back home. Insha-allah 2012 will be the year Somalis unite. illahay colaada iyo abaaraha ha inaga saaro

Showqi;767012 wrote:
Hey Aaliyyah aamiin to your duca my dear. Insha-allah adigana wax walba wey kuu hagaagi doonaan. Dadaalka baddi.

Faarax-Brawn, you right brother 2011 was a tough year for our country, and our people back home. Insha-allah 2012 will be the year Somalis unite. illahay colaada iyo abaaraha ha inaga saaro

Aamin Aamin. Inshallah. Indeed.

Som@li   

Showqi;766910 wrote:
Officially I have nine more days to go til I can say goodbye to 2011 but I can safely say I survive second year for having my own business Alxamdulilah. It's been two years that I am making my own pay cheque every month. I put all my time, my energy, and my money in this business. Hopefully I will buy my own house next year, or maybe the year after insha-allah.

2011 was a good year, ilaahay baa mahad leh.

Masha Allah, Congrats, and wish u more success.

What a year it was ,Somalia is also slowly reshaping to more positive. and wish more for next year,Peace, development, no more hunger, wars, looking forward to Elections, New leaders,

Personally,It was a very good for me as well, Masha Allah, May Allah shower peace and prosperity on all humanity.

Som@li   

Aaliyyah;766929 wrote:
yeah showqi mashallah alle haku siyaadiyo wixi aad damacdona alle haku sahlo in aad gaadhid.

I still cant believer 2011 is almost ending? it is like where did all the time go...maybe its just me but i feel time is going a lil faster than usual lol...anyhow, alhamdulilah Allah swt has blessed me and there are many things I have achieved and there are more things I would like to achieve like I would like to complete my education and settle.

anyhow, alle muradkayga ha isiiyo idinkana ha idinku simo muradkiina. Waan idin ducaynaya.

salaam

Time goes a bit faster as we grow older, get used to it. :D

Wish u a happy and successful next year..

Aaliyyah   

Grasshoper I am sorry to hear that sis . abaha alle jano haka waraabiyo samirna ha idinka siiyo. aabe la'aanti wa abaar..bt thats life inshallah ull learn to cope and move on. I have been to few tacsis this year more than usual I must admit - none very close but relatives some good friends of my family. And it touches me just the same..dhimashu wa ka ugu fiican wacyi alle xaqa hanawafajiyo dhamaan wa la dhimanaya wa lakala horeeya moyaane..Grasshpper walaalo khyr iyo barwaaqo ayaan ku rajayanayaa. If iyo akhiraba u shaqeeso, aduunkana inta noshahay iska daadaal akhirona cibaada suuban hor marso.

Somalia you are right I guess thats how it is..inshallah, same to you. Kulu aam wa anta bikhyr.

Showqi thanks for the dua.

salaam

I'm so sorry Grasshopper - May Allah grant your dad paradise. Samir iyo iman to you and your family.

Masha'Allah, hope you all have a wonderful 2012, Insha'Allah.

gooni   

Sanad walbaa xasuus buu leeyahay geeriduna waa xaq qof walba sanad sanadaha ka mida dhadhamin doono, allahu yarxam muslinkoo dhan

Waa sanadkaan arkay gabar inana iyo wiil dhaqaalihii u kobcay isku tuulana ku nool oo duco dhex martay

Waa sanadkii hashaan caruurta u lisi jiray iga luntay hadana ilaahay iisoo sahlay

KHayr badana waa noo danbeeyaa insha allah

To the sister, Rabi ha u raxmado aabo. Samir iyo iimaan reerka iyo adigaba.

Sanadkaan 2011 sanad aad iyo aad u wacan ayuu ahaa shaqsi ahaanteyda. Mid lama iloowaan ah. Eebbaa ku mahad leh. Waxaana ogaaday inay duco waalid aad u muhiim tahay, ducadoodana wax walba kuu sahleyso, iridaha kuu fureyso. Marka Reer SOLers, waalidkiina ka duceysta, siiba haddee aad u da'yihiin, ka duceysta, ka farxiya.

Narniah   

grasshopper;767065 wrote:
This was by far the worst year of my life..the year my dad passed away. AUN, he was the best.

I'm sorry, May Allah grant your dad the highest of Jannah ameen❤

I lost my grandfather this year after Ramadan. My year has been humbling to say the least.

I pray that God unites us all with our loved ones in Jannah ameen.❤

Aaliyyah   

^Allah yarhamhu Narniah. Likewise, my grandpa passed away back home couple of yrs ago..Unfortunately, I never met him.

alle ha u naxaristo eheladeena inti dhimatay iyo into muslim ahba...inti noolna alle dariiqa saxa ha wafajiyo

salaam

Nina Fox   

On the social front, this was the year my social life took a nose-dive. I lost contact with a few friends and dont even know if I still have them in my life or not. As far as my personal life goes, this year started with a sad note as I lost my favourite Abti in February. May Allah grant him and all the Moslems eternal Jannah ---Amiin.

Flip to a positive mode---this is going to be the best year of my life as I became a mother for the first time to my beautiful boy Zack. My life turned around 360 walee and I wouldnt have it any other way.

Alhamdulilaah for the gifts Allah SWT so kindly gives us. May He grant the same happiness to all the Farax's and Xalimo's (Amiin) :)

Aaliyyah   

^lol I thought u had a son? now im confused. But, anyways lol congrats xabiibti ..why did you name him zak? why not zakariye?

hambalyo again..

n im sorry about ur abti allah yarhamhu..

salaam