Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

N.Koreans weeping hysterically ova death of Leader

Aaliyyah   

at first when I saw this I was shocked like are they serious??..bt then I thought maybe he was a good leader? who are we to judge u kno.

salaam

Som@li   

They have been brainwashed from young age, and I don't think they are differnet what secessionists feed their kids now.

Kim Jong-il: the myths

* Kim Jong-il was walking when he was three weeks old and talking by eight weeks, according to official records. During his three years at Kim Il-sung University, he churned out more than 1,500 books as well as six operas which are "better than any in the history of music," says his authorised biography.

* According to a Communist newspaper, Kim Jong-il's tracksuits are a global fashion phenomenon. His status as fashion icon has also been bestowed on his son and heir, Kim Jong-un, whose haircut is said to be all the rage in Pyongyang.

* An avid film fan, Mr Kim reportedly ordered the kidnap of South Korea's most celebrated film director, Shin Sang-ok, in 1978. The director said he was paid to make seven films, including a Godzilla-style action movie called Pulgasari, before he escaped in 1986. "James Bond was a favourite and he liked Rambo also, and Friday the 13th and Hong Kong action movies. But he doesn't know what fiction is. He looks at these movies as if they were records of reality," Mr Shin later said.

* Every grain of rice served to him was reportedly inspected for perfection, according to his former sushi chef, Kenji Fujimoto.

* The North Korean leader inherited his father's fear of flying. Kim Jong-il preferred to travel by train and took his luxury carriages all the way to Moscow in 2001, when he reportedly had roast donkey and fresh lobsters flown to him every day.

Narniah   

I'm sure there was a conductor in front of the crowd, not waving a wand but a gun!

'eeeee aaaaaa'! One more time everyone 'eeeeeee aaaaaa'.

You miss tone, you dead!

NGONGE   

^^ Why? Don't you think people fall for these things without the need for a gun? In North Korea (and according to their daily state news) the man was a great man. ;)

Check out some of the following:

When Jamal Abdul Nasir died, people in the Arab world (including Somalia I bet) came out in their thousands to cry for him...

gaza_funeral.jpg

1_copy_3.jpg

When Imam Khomeini died, the Iranians also came out in huge numbers (how many guns do they need at their backs?)...

khomeini_funeral1.jpg

When Yasir Arafat died, his people also came out in large numbers...

33555_136706199713077_100001210933148_20

The same happened with King Fahad, Sheikh Zayid and others before them (Diana, see below)....

diana-funeral-westminster-abbey-princess

The craziest fuenral ever was that of the Egyptian singer Abdul Halim Hafiz. When he died in the 70s (or was it 80s?), girls threw themselves from balconies in lamentations....

2.jpg

جنازة عبد الحليم حافظ وانتحار الفتيات

طرب

NGONGE;766946 wrote:
The craziest fuenral ever was that of the Egyptian singer Abdul Halim Hafiz. When he died in the 70s (or was it 80s?), girls threw themselves from balconies in lamentations....

2.jpg

جنازة عبد الحليم حافظ وانتحار الفتيات

:D:D:D