Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Puntland Oo Xayirtay Aqoonyahan Reer SSC Ah Oo U Socda Shirka Khaatumo 2

uchi   

I think it's time everybody carved up their own piece of land, build their tall castles and but a king on the throne. Then we will call ourselves the united kingdoms of Somalia.

Som@li;766740 wrote:
These pirates have no respect, and scared of SSC taking off, more scared than SL, I believe.

Viva SSC

Puntland is not scared of SSC or your Somaliland. However, not all REER PUNTLAND are against SSC, thus Guul and success to all REER SSC everywhere.

:cool:

Somalia   

Som@li;766740 wrote:
These pirates have no respect, and scared of SSC taking off, more scared than SL, I believe.

Viva SSC

Hey, former secessionist, currently sii soco soo soco, no one cares about this organization with no grass root support, where are the people of Laascaanood? How come they aren't protesting for this so-called movement?

Welfare queens in qurbaha make no difference on the ground.

General Duke;766677 wrote:
Aliyah my dear it's you and other clannish groups who gave Xabsade, Ava aye and axaglatosiye political power and who support them.

Every clan has it's own contradictions however the SSC group will be taken serious when they curtail their own men from supporting the secesisonsists. Less calaacal dear and more work.

You are doing the same thing and what's getting you angry is the Garowe conferene. Because Adeer Xabsade and Galayr are not big players. Better luck next time.

Duke waxaan aad ulla yaabay sidaad inanta ulla guratay, malaa xaafaday habluu ku badnaayeen? sxb intaas waa iga kaftan. Marka hore aan kusaxee qoladan Soomali diidku SOOL bay haystaane Sanaaag ma haystaan, waa marka labaad e Sool Puntland baa laga qabsadee SSC iyo Xagla toosshe lagama qabsan.waxaan kaloo layaabay qabiilkaad Aaliya ku riixaysid, waxaanba moodaayey inaad isku reer ahaydeen mise waxaanan ogayn baad ogtahay.

xoraynta Sool reer sool qudha uma taal ee reer p/land oo dhan bay u taal wax caadaqaatayaal sida xaabsade oo kale iyo ficiladuu sameeyey lagu eegi maaha.

gebagebadii sxb kor u kac oo meel sare ka hadal xoogaa inay kaa bariiqataad moodaaye. inantana dee waani adeer baad u tahee hadaad yare qoonsatay ha lagurane. Wa Salaams

Aaliyyah   

puntlandna hal qabiil baa u taliya somaliland waxay dhaanto ba iska yar wa dameer iyo labadiisa dhagood, inay somaliland rabto in ay go'do ka sakow labad hal qabiil ba ku shaqeesta (actually maybe I should say subtribe when it comes to puntland) mana aha afaraha dadka kale inay galaan intooda uun haku joogaan.

dukena sida reer somaliland hadii wax yar puntland laga shegayo ayu cirka is genaya..ooo xita ano wax xunba ka odhan ka aheen in laascaanod iyo SSC irbad dun u galineen eena tahay reer SSC inay wax qabsadaan. intaas miyu dhiga ku kariyay? walahi wa aduun gadoomay haday saa tahay..

anu shekadan waan ka baxay..

salaam

Abdul   

Somalia;766755 wrote:
Hey, former secessionist, currently sii soco soo soco, no one cares about this organization with no grass root support, where are the people of Laascaanood? How come they aren't protesting for this so-called movement?

Welfare queens in qurbaha make no difference on the ground.

Speaking of welfare queens,does your mama knows you spend too much time on the internet???

Somalia   

Abdul;766769 wrote:
Speaking of welfare queens,does your mama knows you spend too much time on the internet???

Yeah, it is a holiday, I am on 24/7 now... for a month..

My mother works for a living, very unlike the people who make up your movement, travelling around the world, throwing parties with flags that never touched the ground they represent.

It is like me going to the US, getting a couple of friends together and we hold a xaflad to see how we can conquer Montana.

You know SSC has impacted the lives of others significantly, when niggers like the one they call "Somalia" (above me) is aggressively trying to project a view of making SSC insignificant. One thing I noticed about this creature is, not ONCE did he acknowledged whether SSC is part of Puntland, in fact, the closest he got was when he said "Hey Somaliland, why aren't you closing your suppose border"? As if he's eagerly trying to see the total annihilation of the people of SSC by his friends in Hergeisa.

He is so good. He picked a username (Somalia), so when he's going around, making himself look like a fool, he's taking him down with the good name of our country.

I have one question for this nigger. Where are you originally from, in Somalia?

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;766766 wrote:
puntlandna hal qabiil baa u taliya somaliland waxay dhaanto ba iska ya

kkkk don't let your hate for Somaliland blind your judgement. Somaliland is multi ethnic progressive democracy even a minority can be a

president.

Somalia   

@FreshPrince

I carry the name Somalia better than any of you, I am the realist here and I use facts, never have I used emotion to attack any group or individual just facts.

Any fair minded person would acknowledge that.

SSC the movement is a confused group of individuals who travel between Buhoodle-Hargeisa-Qurbaha

The movement was started from abroad and it is not a state, it can barely be called a movement and should be called a party organizer because that is the only thing it has been capable of doing, partying abroad.

@Saalax, minority clans are hand picked to be Presidents to appear like a "progressive" democracy.

Aaliyyah   

kkkk don't let your hate for Somaliland blind your judgement. Somaliland is multi ethnic progressive democracy even a minority can be a

president.

salax I dont hate or love somaliland. They just need to stick to their three cities ..it is really not that complicated.

and everyone knows somaliland is one-clan state...marka waxba ha is daalin.

salaam