Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Puntland Oo Xayirtay Aqoonyahan Reer SSC Ah Oo U Socda Shirka Khaatumo 2

Atirisho   

Aaliyyah;766678 wrote:
Atirisho, I said perhaps you are a puntlander, not necessarily you are..ok so u are somali from south. Got that and you are entitled to support puntland after all I supported them in the past. But, I have received my wake up call.

Secondly, it is a fact that most of their politicians and even their supporters are against SSC. At the same time im not denying that there are those who support SSC..for sure there are few out there..

as for things being complicated when it comes to the SSC? for sure nothing worth having comes easy. Puntland isnt something that just started neither is somaliland...somaliland was infact holding meeting as far back as what? 1981? that was even before I was born. So its gonna be a process and the SSC are more united than ever and they will reach their goal..and neither puntland nor somaliland can stop them!...each state dadkeeda haka adkaato umada kalena faraha haka qaado. It is as simple as that..

my 2 cents..

salaam

Ok Walalo, Good Luck!

Aaliyyah;766669 wrote:
First of all who said I wasnt somali?? .pay attention to what I am saying or dont bother commenting.

salaam

looool..what side of the bed did you get up from this morning. Just saying don't be trapped by these constructed identities that hold no real value.Only unity among the given tribe can decide the future of the region and contribute to reviving Somalia which should be the ultimate goal.

Aaliyyah   

Atirisho thank you sweetheart. Inshallah khyr!

Che, lol adiga aya hadala iska soo turayay. I am for somaliwayn and unity, always was and always will. Laakin statekasta afaraheeda yada ayaa u qabilsanaanasa haday noqoto cafimaad, waxbarasho iyo wixi ay magaloyinkeedu u bahanyahay. maaaxaaba wax la iskaga sugi? statekasta inteeda haka adkaato kadibna somaliwayn iyo wixi la qabsan karo hala qabsato. taas yaaba kasoo horjeeda..

Duke, whatever!

salaam

Yunis   

Guys hold up plz

We finally have two Atterishooyin passionately debating politics in SOL, so far they are both being articulate and can hold her own.

Carry on ladies

Aaliyyah   

Yunis shekadiiba dhamaatay ee maxaad si buufin ..

anyways, im out...nice talking to u all.. minus Duke..odeygaasna horaan ugu xiiqey!..adeerki farole ba laluush usoo turo baan is idhi..

salaam

Atirisho   

Yunis;766689 wrote:
Guys hold up plz

We finally have two Atterishooyin passionately debating politics in SOL, so far they are both being articulate and can hold her own.

Carry on ladies

Lol, No. I give up. I can't do tit for tat all day. Some times the smart thing to do is to walk away if you will never see eye to eye with the other person.

Duufaan   

General Duke;766677 wrote:
Aliyah my dear it's you and other clannish groups who gave Xabsade, Ava aye and axaglatosiye political power and who support them.

Every clan has it's own contradictions however the SSC group will be taken serious when they curtail their own men from supporting the secesisonsists. Less calaacal dear and more work.

You are doing the same thing and what's getting you angry is the Garowe conferene. Because Adeer Xabsade and Galayr are not big players. Better luck next time.

General Duke

slow down here. Xaglatosiye is a elected ssc leader and his currently in Buhodle. Faroole was working hard to undermine the taleex confress, of course using money. His holding peaceflly Gconfress in Garoowe. Taleex is 70 km from north west of Garoowe. the whole northand west side of Garoowe city is SSC land. very much like Galkacayo in some degree. Faroole cannot have peacefull Garoowe and undermine the ssc confress. this cannot be continue.

Duufaan   

General Duke;766677 wrote:
Aliyah my dear it's you and other clannish groups who gave Xabsade, Ava aye and axaglatosiye political power and who support them.

Every clan has it's own contradictions however the SSC group will be taken serious when they curtail their own men from supporting the secesisonsists. Less calaacal dear and more work.

You are doing the same thing and what's getting you angry is the Garowe conferene. Because Adeer Xabsade and Galayr are not big players. Better luck next time.

General Duke

slow down here. Xaglatosiye is a elected ssc leader and his currently in Buhodle. Faroole was working hard to undermine the taleex confress, of course using money. His holding peaceflly Gconfress in Garoowe. Taleex is 70 km from north west of Garoowe. the whole north and west side of Garoowe city is SSC land. very much like Galkacayo in some degree. Faroole cannot have peacefull Garoowe and undermine the ssc confress. this cannot be continue.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;766662 wrote:
There is nothing spectacular about sharif meeting and discussing things with the governor of garowe maybe you think its a remarkable event but its just similar to the meetings in Mogadisho few months ago. The Garowe Clan enclave has accused the Conference organizers G6 to be behind the recent killings in Taleex they do care about it but they can't stop the Conference even if they wanted. Guul inshallah Shirka Khatuumo 2 umad Muslim oo Somali oo shireysa waxa shirkooda lo carqaladeyo wa cawaanimo walibo qaar la tol sheegenaya disgusting i say.

Silly remarks such as governor only embarrasses you, at least Faroole is treated like a leader rather than a politician like Siilaanyo.

But anyway, what does Puntland have to lose? You are the one who are vying for secession and it is you who is having your fictional territorial integrity violated, I mean, you can't even control your own supposed border.

The killing did matter because it was a person who was from Puntland and it was a targeted killing but the meeting itself has no effect on Puntland, I hope your delusional mind can see that, Emp.

You are very annoyed by the meeting, I see that by you posting random threads by shifting attention, I see that by your snark little comments, it looks pathetic wallahi, anyone can see it.

Sensei   

Nimankaan SSC awalba dadka wax ka aasaasay PL bay ku jireen. Haddana hadeey qeyb ka mid ah ay leedahay kama mid nihin PL, tafadal walaalayaaloow. Intii wax rabta inay ceelkaas qebsato soo dhaween bay mudan yihiin, ninka aan rabil wa asaalama caleykum.

Waxey ahaatoba arinta- I , we, know of a guy from the Twin cities that was recently arrested in Bosaso for being Taleex bound.

Yo, I can't believe I considered my self as a Puntlander in my past. I use to be a diehard Puntlander and didn't see any difference between Lasanod and Bosaso or Buhodle and Galkacyo. I was once a Puntlander, because I had my hopes and dreams invested and trusted in my fellow Puntland brothers from the MJ clan.

As time went on, three MJ cousins took over the power of Puntland, but that didn't make us hate on Puntland, in fact, we looked over that and continued to support Puntland, the overwhelmingly majority of us.

What changed the course of history for those that hail from Darwiishland or SSC is the day Faroole and his administration insulted, degraded the legitimacy of the SSC people and NOT a single MJ politician, clan chief, Aqoonyahan, or from any social institution stood up and denounced the false accusations that were spewing from Faroole. Not a SINGLE MJ stood up for the SSC people in there defense against Faroole's blatant attack against the citizens of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn regions of Somalia.

Now, that the people of SSC are on the verge of self-determination, it's sad to see that the same MJs that kept silent from the atrocities of Faroole and his administration are talking and are alive, only to delegitimize and denounce the existence of the people of SSC and their wishes.

General Duke and his entourage, I suggest you niggas mind your own business. Sool, Sanaag and Cayn aren't settled by your clan and you have no say whatsoever in the affairs of the SSC/Darwiishland people. The same goes for the Somalilanders, stay out of the affairs of the Darwiishland people and their territories. Simple as that!