Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Arsenal for the premiership and possibly Championsip.....

SoMa_InC   

^^^^lol. I wonder what the foreigners do? Arsenal had one of the best defence in the league during the English era when they had the likes of Tony Adams, Martin Keown, Winterburn and Lee Dixon. But ever since, there defence has been a laughing stock with Cygan, Sendros, and many others I cant recall.

By the way, they say Arsenal are the most loved losers!

Good news for gunners though, it seems like Arsen Wenger is going to spend big to invest on world class players.

I can not believe how AW doesn't see why we need couple of Midfielders and central Defenders!

When Flamini was ok...he had all forgotten about Gilberto, and then Flamini was injured...Gilberto didn't have enough games under his belt - he was rusty.

Senderos can not defend against Tall powerful strikers. And once Cesc had run out of gas no one was there to fill his shoes.

Far out!

cheers

SoMa_InC   

^^ Just sent you a pm, please check.

Flamini's contract is running out at the end of the season and he is a tranfer target for many clubs such as Juventus, Barca and Milan, who are all willing to increase his pay compared to the peanuts Arsenal are offering him.

SoMa_InC   

^^Would Arsenal be willing to cover his wage demands? Arsenal are very stingy when it comes to player's wages.

Sol Campbell and Henry used to earn £100k a week and since they left, Gallas is the highest paid with £80k a week. The likes of Fabrigas and Flamini are on £40k a week.

My point is, any player who wants to improve his game would love to play for Arsenal, but the problem is Arsenal are not willing to spend a lot of money on buying players as well as covering their wage demands.

I think he should join Chelsea, after all we have a blank cheque waiting to be written.

^^^ I know - we kinda love money to much me thinks..but i'm a frustrated Gunner. I'm sure tho with some xperienced players in midst of our young gunners we will be gunning from all cylinders.

Cheers

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal need 3 players.

A Viera like in the middle. A Terry like defender and a quality/powerful striker who can score goals for fun.

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal need 3 players.

A Viera like in the middle. A Terry like defender and a quality/powerful striker who can score goals for fun.

^^^Apparently were David Villa's most preferred destination..with the crisis at Los Che, he could come for 15-20 mil. But is Arsene gonna go for him? He would bring the best out of Cesc imo and would be a great addition with him dudu, rvp, n ade fightin for a place.

^^^ I think david Villa will be top class additional player. But definately we need couple of people at the back...some dudes (Adams, Keown) type who can intimidate pretty boys like Torres, Ronaldo etc.

Cheers

Fabregas   

Relax lads, Arsenal are on for the treble next season and p.s Wenger isn't gonna make any great signings.

if i get the time, i mite do a lickle analysis of wer the goonerz season went wrong!