Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Arsenal for the premiership and possibly Championsip.....

N.O.R.F   

Ngone, he seems to be doing better than the strikers who have been getting the nod from Benitez more often.

Torres 12 0 3 3 0 18

Gerrard 8 3 1 4 0 16

Benayoun 3 3 1 3 0 10

Crouch 2 2 0 4 0 8

Babel 3 1 0 3 0 7

Kuyt 3 0 0 4 0 7

Voronin 3 0 0 1 0 4

Hyypia 1 1 0 1 0 3

Alonso 2 0 0 0 0 2

El Zhar 0 0 1 0 0 1

Lucas 0 1 0 0 0 1

Sissoko 1 0 0 0 0 1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/club_stats/default.stm

Overall career totals

Apps As sub Goals Yellow Red

Total (Club) 129 (49) 28 4 0

League 92 (37) 17 2 0

FA Cup 8 (2) 3 0 0

League Cup 2 (0) 0 1 0

European/Others 27 (10) 8 1 0

Current club totals

Apps As sub Goals Yellow Red

Total (Club) 33 (18) 7 2 0

League 21 (15) 3 1 0

FA Cup 3 (0) 1 0 0

League Cup 2 (0) 0 1 0

European/Others 7 (3) 3 0 0

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/players/b/babel_287654.stm

His goals per game ratio doesnt seem to have changed. All in all he hasnt had a decent crack at the whip in either positions.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Forget about Babel...brush aside that man-tower Crouch...spare a thought for Ronaldo...the most gifted footballer since Maradona...He must be the unluckiest footballer in the history of the game when it comes to injuries...

I was watching him LIVE when he first tore his ligament and I was again there LIVE when he did it again against Lazio 6 minutes into his come back and dare I say I was there last night when he ruptured a tendon in his right knee during AC Milan's 1-1 draw with Livorno and as a football fan you can't help but feel sorry for him... :(

We're all left to wonder how many more trophies he would've won had he been little bit lucky with the injuries over the years and I for one...believe he wouldn't have been as desperate as he is today to win the only medal missing from his already full cabinet...he doesn't have the Champions league medal yet and whos to say a fit Ronaldo couldn't win the Scudetto or Champions Legue for Inter almost single handedly few years back when he was still Numero Uno in the whole world after all they didn't call him Il Fenomino for no reason and as a fan of his former team Inter I watched him destroy so-called toughest defenders in the world almost week in and week out and who can forget that night in Paris in the Uefa Cup final against Lazio where he won the cup for Inter even if he scored the third and the last goal but what a goal it was. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^^Great player and I've always been a big fan. I first saw him play as a 17 year old in an indoor winter break tournament for PSV when Bobby Robson was in charge (must have been 1995). HE did a step over and wacked a fierce shot against the post!

His Barca days were his best. The fasted I have ever seen a player turn with the ball.

Sadly I think he will call it quits now.

Fabregas   

Arsene Wenger should be sacked. This is absolutely out of order!

just kidding :(

was the title won today, by the red shaydaans? :eek:

BOB   

Originally posted by Abu_Geeljire:

Arsene Wenger should be sacked. This is absolutely out of order!

You know that's exactly what my friend said on Sunday...he thinks Arsene Wenger isn't buying new players because he doesn't want to... :D

Anyway Arsene did a great job with his baby gunners and I believe these kids will grow into world beaters...just bare with them until they win their first trophy...regardless the significance of the trophy...just any trophy will do and once they do that…that will be the end of all these pretenders that are running around.

Peace, Love & Unity.

watching the game on sunday in an irish pub and being one of the few arsenal fans in the house i could not take in the dissapointment...but i still beleive in AW and the players beacuse everybody was doubting us before the season and now some arewritting us off but the season is not over yet....so 8 more games to go and we will c how it will unfold...but i got to say this is one the most entertaining seasons in the premier league history.....go gunnners......

Fabregas   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

This is how the blues won it:

23wp9h5.gif

4-4-2?
:D

secret Jewish communication miya tolow? It might even be sixir.......

Oz   

It's been a while SOL'ers my football fanatics.

We were many points behind Arsenal and now we're above them. But they're still in the race.

Gallas "pissed after chelsea defeat" an old geezer wants a trophy and these young Guns shoots we still have a future ahead of us.

Manchester United is not going to win the league we will make sure to stop them at stanford bridge. if not Chelsea to win the championship let Arsenal win they've done well throughout the tournament.

Bob i like the game Arsenal play am sure the are the best team at the moment,the mobility and the passing is fantastic but they are not ready for trophies yet.

Liverpool have an eye on champions league but i don't see them passing Arsenal.

Ps:Maurinho in talks with Inter-milan

its great to be back.

SoMa_InC   

Arsenal still can win the league! It is in their hands now as long as they win the rest of the remaining games. All they need is to beat Man Utd on Super Sunday and expect Chelsea and Man Utd to draw, the have a great chance.

I dont want Avram Grant to win the league, and I dont want Man Utd to win it.

Good luck to Arsenal, as much as I dont like them, I prefer them to win than the good-for-nothing Manager aka Avram Grant.

Sad as it is Wenger blundered this time via ofcouse Senderos and Adebayor the misfiring Togolese. Besides I believe the referees have played abig role in making us lose the chance to win.

Lol well I dare say we r not only playing the best footie but fghting the establishment aka refs. Afterall all they see r foreigners doing what the english should be doing. Tnx bro... smile.gif