Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Arsenal for the premiership and possibly Championsip.....

Skipper   

I can almost swear that the ref was blue through and through. He gave man city free kicks that shouldt be awarded while liverpool got nothing. Manchester utd supporters were saying all yesterday they lost the game to westham coz rooney was not there, i am saddened to hear man utd are dependant on a single player when alex ferguson went out publicly and said man utd are stronger than ever.Liverpool will win the title, i just know it

A.J.   

eduoardo is a good player but dont get carried away just yet you gunners. wait til the end of the season at least

Fabregas   

eduardo, good? come on abti don't disrespect the man like that! His not good, he's excellent, a genius and will become one of the most lethal strikers in the premiership. Some players just put the ball in the back of the net without any trouble and he's one of them.....

A.J.   

You are getting carried away sxb, he's had a good start but remember he's only started 3 games so far this season for Arsenal. he has to prove himself over a couple of seasons to be considered ''one of the most lethal strikers in the premiership.

He is a gud finisher but once defenders start targeting him more and more we will see what he is really made of.

Still not unlike most gooners you are getting a bit too carried far too soon.

Give it time sxb

A.J.   

^^^^^^^^^^

Damn Ade looks scary no wonder Bendtner looked like he was pissing himself when they faced up in the Tottenham game :D:D .

All jokes a side though adebayor has been absolutely brilliant this year and i cant see any defence stpping him right now. I am pleased for the guy because he often got flack when he didnt deserve and im alwas happy to see a fellow african doing well.

Arsenal for the championsleague? i dont think so, they have a great shout for the Premiership but i dont think they have a good enough squad to win the Champions League.

Chelsea for the Champions League? Yees Please

N.O.R.F   

Spurs should have won today's game vs Man Utd. LFC are leading 2-0 and Sunderland should have had a stone wall penalty. That man Carragher again :D

A.J.   

Carragher has taken a second job as a part-time goalie these days, but if that is what it takes for LFC to stop the opposition from scoring you should be happy North

Thierry.   

Adebayour my man, what did I tell you guys it was a blessing Togo did not qualify for the African nations cup.

Arsenal Vs Utd (FA Cup) will arguably be the most competitive game in whole of Europe this season, I hope we do them in

MZanzi   

Originally posted by GJ_Goate:

adebayor_468x636.jpg

he does it again

world class player i'm sure he will give a lesson to the italian Mafio

BOB   

Emmanuel Shehi Adebayor...a Togolese with Nigerian parents...What has Wenger done to him that Benitez couldn't do to Crouch? What has Wenger given him that Mourinho couldn't give to Shevchenko?...I tell you what he he's given him...it's called SELF-Belief and Confidence which both Benitez and Mourinho know nothing of.

PS. I'm not taking a dig at Liverpool and Chelsea...Honestly...it's just that I think Benitez is destroying Crouch and Babel (Babel was at the Emirates last night wathching the game while sitting next to his mate Robin Van Persie) same way Mourinho destroyed a goal scorer supreme in Sheva and Grant just continues where he left off...

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ If Crouch played for Arsenal he too will score goals. Wenger's style of play is what allows these players to shine. It's not his communication skills (where he lags way behind Jose and Rafa). The latter two focus on defence before attack. They demand extreme discipline and expect their forward players to fall back and help the defence. Wenger is the total opposite of that. This is why Crouch can easily fit into that team whilst Fabregas would struggle to shine for either Chelsea or Liverpool.

ps

Babel would struggle for all three. He's fast and has the skill but his final product is always suspect. The boy make a cross to find a skyscraper like Crouch!