Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Arsenal for the premiership and possibly Championsip.....

Liqaye   

I personally will keep this thread alive until the very last day of the premiership to sing the song

it is coming home, its coming home, footballs coming home

with a lot more success I hope. :D

I like to alert all the jubilant gooner fans about what happened to ARSEnal about 3/4 years ago... when they were touted as the greatest PL team ever, referred to as the Invisibles, the team that could turn water into wine and walk on water. Remember that time? All it took to belie the over hyped ARSEnal was one defeat. And the rest as they say was history. Gooner fans, if I were you I'd be little circumspect.

Skipper   

Nomads what is the fuss about arseanl? me dont understand a thing. I mean arsenal are playing their best football, its only november, the distance between liverpool who are 7th and arsenal is only 6 mere points. Lets see how arsenal will play when injuries hit their key players. Liverpool have their best players injured and they are unbeaten, now that is a mark of a championship winning team. Come may and everyone will be asking where are arseanl just like last year. So enjoy the winter wherever you are and hold prediction to yourself iaght.

W. salaam.

SoMa_InC   

Asalaam Aleykum Everyone?

Already bracing myself for the 16th December encounter where my beloved blues can close the gunners chapter once and for all!

Skipper   

I am not a fortune teller and as a muslim i dont like to speculate. So i will let you guys do your thing. We all know what liverpool are capable of, and with Torres and Gerrard against a team who heavly relies on Ronaldo i guess it will be one way traffick. D enjoy the game iaght

N.O.R.F   

Well the supplies have been gotten and the excue to leave work early has been established.

ps some good games and good goals today.

SoMa_InC   

I want Liverpool to destroy Man Utd. This does not mean that I like Liverpool but the truth is, I dont think they are a threat to Chelsea when it comes the Premier League. Northerner, you agree with me sxb?