Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

RIS Canada 2011 Trailer

Aaliyyah   

lol aside from the 20 bucks I dnt have the guts to sit beside a shiekh and be told to speak to a guy lol..and the shiekh like glaring from a distance haha..the whole thing is too funny for me to take it serious. As for the price if i was like the manager of this whole thing lol.. I think it shouldnt be 20 but like 400 dollars lol..that way any ciyaalasuuq weirdo wont come there only a serious guy would actualy come there (and yeah they should only charge the guys not hte girls see weeye lmao)..

as for the guy not looking back..thats cuz he came there to learn not to hook up. They have other sessions for that lol oo lacagta ee kaga gurta im joking..seriously whats 20 dollars? nothing..after all that guy and girl are wasting the shiekhs precious time.

salaaam

Aaliyyah   

thats true. But, I would say generally speaking i dnt think anyone would spend 400 dollars for nothing..at least its better than 20 dollars lol. But, then again now that I think about it only a weirdo would ask a shiekh to find him a wify lol (u would rather consult a friend who knows u too well and then they will find u someone they respect and know..or even ur family..a shiekh doesnt know u and i wonder sometimes based on what do they match ppl? based on a form they filled? )