Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali President receives a warm welcome in Puntland, PICS

Ive just started my day and i click on this thread, damn it, feels good man. Thanks for sharing. Respect to Puntland and god bless Somalia. I hope he plans on visiting in hargesa and AWDAL as well. This should be the way forward. HIP HIP HURAAAAA !!!!

Somali president, Sharif Ahmed receives warm welcome from Puntland city, Garowe

Garowe(Mareeg)-High delegates from Somali transitional federal government headed by president, Sheikh Sharif Sh. Ahmed has on Monday afternoon reached Garowe city of Puntland headquarter where the third phase of consultative meeting to held next week, reports said.

Somali president, Sharif Ahmed and his delegates were warmly welcomed at Garowe international airport this afternoon by Dr. A/rahman Farole of Puntland president and other large well organized people, reports said.

Mr. Farole told his regional state prepared hosting the UN sponsored consultative meeting there and added the conference would Somalis to leave transition to a permanent government.

Sharif Ahmed said that it was the time Somalis unite and thanked Puntland how warmly he was welcomed there, reports said.