Abtigiis

Mahiga’s Woman, Art and SNM’s Pimp politics

Abtigiis   

abokor omar;766988 wrote:
i swear this guy is drunk.. Period

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Does Ngonge second this? let us see. He is the only SOLer who I talk to. :D

Cambaro   

SNM was one of the miltary movements that besieged the dictator by the name of Siad barre but I am amazed about how some people are still talking about SNM and not USC or SSDF and all the other ones. SNM did more than liberating somaliland it had some psychological impact on some people who always though that uncle Siyaad will be in power for ever and they cannot face reality up to now, what is left now for them is endless attaques on every one who may have any connection with SNM,my only advice would be: please move on....and let it go

Abtigiis   

Dearest Cambaro,

He who brings an ant-infested log into his fireplace must not be surprised when lizards visit his bedroom. The SNM should stop giving us fodder to talk about it.

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;766983 wrote:
Third, Ngonge’s jab that any poetry lines get me titillated is not supported by any empirical evidence or precedence. As such, it remains a speculation on his part. The rest of his talk about the wonders the SNM has achieved or is achieving is a hearsay he was fed by overzealous uncles from the stone-throwing village. It is not his fault.

Lastly, the manufactured annoyance about women insulted comes because debating SNM’s moral paucity is too painful to face for those who call this abode of infamy (SNM) home. As the result, a safe escape route is to regurgitate the ‘women are insulted’ non-issue with sickening prurience.
The hard-core SNM elements like Ace of Spadez know the dilatory defense-lines they have built over this issue. But the sad thing is they are using the gullible as fetching dogs. They throw the stick with ‘women are insulted’ and say fetch; and off goes Abokor and Jacayl yapping happily.

I thought I was being exteremly creative when I came up with the poetry excuse, saaxib. It were a nod (or wink if you like) to my fellow S.Landers that says "kan ii daaya, waa saaxiibkay". Alas, with the empty applaud of Xiin and his like ringing in your ears you didn't get the hint and carried on with your hopeless crusade, so much so that one of our younger throughbreds (as Kasha would call them) wondered if you were actually drunk! So I repeat; A&T ii daaya, he's not a mad or drunk man. He's adult enough to realise the error of his ways when it's put infront of him and, like Jacaylbaro already guessed, he will come back and apologise in due time.

p.s.

The rest of the nonsense about what my uncles "fed me" or what SL believes it's due is neither here nor there, saaxib. You don't need to act like someone who has not been to that blessed land and seen it with your own eyes. This is why I don't bother in regaling you with what my uncles have said about it or bombard you with pictures of "progress", as the kids do. Today, waa lagaa sariyaa saaxib, look up with respect and pray to Allah to give you like he gave us rather than the misery-loving duca of wishing for it all to burn. ;)

Abtigiis   

Much more constraining to human liberty than concrete yokes and chains is a virtuous acceptance of evil ideas as fountains of deliverance. The slave thinks obedience will ease his life. The unruly teenager thinks fleeing to the open streets will emancipate him from parental repression. SNM continues to dogmatically embrace secession as the solution to all of its predicaments. It has been carrying this false pregnancy of ‘recognition’ for over two decades.

The balloon of grandiloquent opportunities, from a clan for so long mugged, for so long thirsty for recognition, has been swelling and rising. And in this mass drunkenness, the whole clan is on an enchanted island. No one is reflecting, all are punch-drunk by apparitions of luminous abundance. Their brains have gone to sleep, which is why the deflecting baloney of bona fide fraudsters like Faysal Cali Waraabe is taken seriously. If they were not in this state of vertigo, they would have known that there are categories of humans whose utterances, no matter how somber, should always be twisted to firm sardonic humour, all in order to defeat any weightiness in their words. In this sorry state of vertigo, Somaliland has become an oasis of plenty.

In this massive seizure of vain clan delight, they have overlooked that it is the stranger — not the duped they — who knows what is in their bedroom. It is us- Abtigiis et al – who know the reality beneath this mounting helium of sporadic farts of a poor nomadic contingent, transported into a castle by a sweet dream of the SNM! Inevitably, the curtain will be lifted for the dazed mass and the present ecstasy of this never-never land of dreams and illusory abundance will stand face to face with punishing reality. The masses will know that what they mistook as a genuine fetus of recognition in the stomach of SNM was, all along, nothing more than a bump of hate. That it was a self-imposed loneliness, onomatopoetically captured by its Somali meaning – Gooni-isu-taag, itself a semantic symbol of solitude.

We all know the most vociferous contingent for the secession is a section of the diaspora who are effectively seeking for a backdoor affirmative action, convinced they cannot compete with their skills in a unified Somalia. These mists who fear competition are currently working in quarters where the white men confine their infirm and delirious lunatics. They are what Mugabe rather cheekily referred to as the BBC (British Butt Cleaners). Together with the taxi industry, these men seek high offices and portfolios and think the only way that is assured is by curving out clan niche states, where they will be shielded from the demands of merit. The secession drive is a sort of skill protectionism. I don't understand why a man of proven intellect like Ngonge would fail to notice this fact. He is a global man, he should look at those who are shouting for secession in the TVs and Radios! They don't include men like Mohamed A. Omar and people of big books. They include people of big Bakoorado and Berkado.

For sure, a drowning man has no time for the striking lily. The SNM is oblivious to their impending doom, which is the rebirth of Somalia. Abtigiis is still standing, completely unmoved by the bee-like clan vuvuzelas and witch-hunting of the secessionists. Their wailings are all din for no sin committed. The requiem of the unionists is very far, it’s sad last faataxo hardly composed. That means we continue — me, Osman Kaluun, Xinnfanin etc — cloned by truths, facts and the love of Somaliweyn. Having failed to get any wings for two decades, the SNM is a tortoise. A tortoise cannot shit on an eagle in full flight in the skies, and Somalia is about to fly, having regained some of the feathers it lost. The auguries are not good for secessionists.

I have not been on SOL for long, however, in my time here I have noticed a common habit of people writing essays, and long articles, for no reason. Basically because all the substances it contains could have been summed up in one or two paragraphs. The reason why something of no substance is streched to almost breaking point, is because one has to show off how well they write the Queens English. What they are saying to the reader is; do you like my English writing skills, yes? Good, now forget everything else.

But hang on Mr Abtigis, we can't forget everything else. In a court of law cases are judged on substances, facts, source's and proves. You seem to have forgotten this in your old age. Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to amnesia catching up with you.

Let's also go back to your statement and do a good autopsy on it..

"You claim that people from Somaliland are scared of competing with those from the south"

This is not true on a business level and Dahabshill will vouch for that, not true on a government level where we have a president democratically elected by his people, in a one man, one vote contest. Even in the medieval Islamic preachers of Al-Shabab it's held with an iron grip by a man hailing from Somaliland.

My question to you is, I have provided you prove why I think we could compete with the south on anything but death and destruction. Can you, Mr Abtigis, tell me what prove you have that Somalilanders can not compete with southerners? And remember; facts, proves, sources. No long articles of empty words.

You second and final claim was that; you reduced Sonaliland to a tortoise based on it's efforts to attain recognition. In the same sentence your amnesia must have altered your thinking and made you conclude that Somalia was some like an eagle flying high.

This statement would be funny if it wasn't so tragic, and that is honest opinion.

Somalia is today occupied by bantu mecenaries, not save for the white or it's president who most have spent more time airborne then any human in history. One the otherside is a group medieval thugs controlling most of the south, add to this combusting scene, both it's neighbours, Kenya and Ethioipian have decided to invade it -it should be mentioned that you support this invasion for foolish short term gain- at there own discretion. The president his mercenaries, the American and there drones, Ethiopians and Kenyans are using it as a dump. Tell me what eagle or animal does this happen to? Could you show me and the rest this eagle and do you see any caravans close to it?

Regarding Somaliland as a tortoise; The only democracy in the horn, your words hollow.

Adeer I know what you suffer from. It's a a bad illness and can, if not cured lead one to the grave. I would advice that you find something more enjoyable than hating on the success of your brother and hoping, praying he falls. Finding that key to this might help you finding a way to lead your people to freedom. It's 2012 and your people are occupied, whilst you hate on others. Misplaced prioraties me thinks.

NGONGE;766909 wrote:

SL has many enemies and, sadly, they are all Somali! But have these enemies managed to win a single square metre back from us? Have they succeeded in derailing our progress, breaking up our DEMOCRATIC society, burning our cities? Well, Al Shabab tried it once but other than the mental scars, no signs of that attempt are visible today in Somaliland. We are still in control of our cities (from Borama to LA), we are still going ahead with our stated aim for separation from the Somali carcass and we are still rising above the petty squabbles of the envious (my guru would call them something else but I choose to be magnanimous).

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D :D :D

And another secessionist says this:

NGONGE, It is very interesting you mention that Somaliland's biggest enemies are all Somali.

:D :D :D

Anigu yaabayee xagee dadka ku arkeen Somali naceeb. The Konfurian Somalida kale inteey isgaarsiiyeen during the brutal civil war balse waligay wax sidaan uhadlaaya oo leh Somali ayaa nanaceb ma arkin Loooooool, but in the land of the secessionist thats expected.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;767178 wrote:
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
:D

And another secessionist says this:

Anigu yaabayee xagee dadka ku arkeen Somali naceeb. The Konfurian Somalida kale inteey isgaarsiiyeen during the brutal civil war balse waligay wax sidaan uhadlaaya oo leh Somali ayaa nanaceb ma arkin Loooooool,
but in the land of the secessionist thats expected

Qandalawi, both quote's you have posted clearly state "Somaliland's biggest enemies are all Somali". Such a statement can also bemade for Somalia, that enemies of its peace and statehood are Somali. Nowhere its said anything about Somali's hatingon Somaliland.

Clearly you misunderstood both statement from two diffrent posters or is your contribution intended to put Somali's against eachother?