Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Awdal Community in the diaspora sends a strong message

Aaliyyah;765845 wrote:
lool huha baad rabtiin in aad iska dhadhicisiin. The fact is they don't..so stop posting fake photos that ur trying to pass off as reer awdal..

here are two links u can enjoy ..

and I will update you on the toronto event that took place xalay, even thou I regret missing it...im sure it turned out great ....

reer awdal way duleen..ee waxba ha isdhibina sadexdiina magaalo ha ni deeqado

salaam

The video and pics were all posted on Awdalite websites

http://quljeednet.com/

http://www.boramanews.com/

www.bakipress.com

http://www.cadceed.com/

Are you saying they were all lying

i was wondering why would reer awdal post fake pictures and videos on their website.

^^ Show her the pics from last May 18th celebrations around Awdal. These west pics are filled with people like Aaliyah who attend these meetings. What matters the most is what the ground situation is like...Bottom-line.

Farmaraa   

Aaliyyah, the Somaliland supporters should undersand that Awdal State part of Somali republic, not breakup of Somalia into two separate nations. XX, saaxiib qolka (Hargeysa) iyo barasada (Burco) aad u dhalatay dal iyo dawalad ka dhig. SSC and Awdal State are moving forward.

Thankful   

AfricaOwn;765860 wrote:
^^ Show her the pics from last May 18th celebrations around Awdal. These west pics are filled with people like Aaliyah who attend these meetings. What matters the most is what the ground situation is like...Bottom-line.

Who care's about those grainy video's from that date, especially considering on that day we had also saw protest iin support for Awdal State.

But, did you not see the protest two weeks ago in Borama? Where the crowds made it clear what they thought of your enclave? The strange thing is that it would be expected that counter protests would have come about immediately showing solidarity with the Hargeysa admin. However, we did not see this!

I think we can agree that for your independence goals, that demostration (and Erigavo) showed clear divisions outside of the triangle.

NGONGE   

Not another party where someone persuaded a bunch of Somali women to come out and celebrate something or other. Women are bloody mad.

Ottawa(HWN) Xaaji Cumar Cabdi oo ka mida Qurbajooga Reer Somaliland ee Ka soo jeeda Gobolada Awdal,Selel Iyo Gabiley oo qudbad ka jeediyay Xaflad lagu taageerayay Midnimada Iyo qaranimada Somaliland oo Habeenkii Jimcihii ee ina soo dhaafay Lagu qabtay Magaalada Ottawa ayuu Xaaji Cumar kaga hadlay waxyaabo badan isagoo Xaajigu difaacay qaranimada Somaliland.

Coofle   

I don't think the diaspora is in place to decide what is good for awdal.

For starters, Awdal Diaspora is the least contributing somali diaspora to their Home region, (Awdal was peaceful for 20 years and yet the 30km road between Dila and borama is hellish)

Second, only those In Awdal have the right to choose the path that Awdal should follow and for now, I am pretty sure that their voice is well heard.