Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

B.O and Xigaab

It seems to me that some of you are having their cake and eating it too.

when you say;

"The post is funny and true, and at the same time point out how disrespectful the poster is being by calling the muslim sistas ninja"

I fail to understand where some of you are going with this, it is a fact that most sister that wear xigaab in my experience STINK, for lack of better word.

I was astounted to read what Buubto wrote;

it is a sin to smell good if non-muslim man notices it!!

What is that? and where did you hear it? I doubted it but if it is true than she should stay home where non-muslim guy cannot smell her. :rolleyes:

xoxox

Iffah   

I'm missing the humour in this post...seriously.

CS.. I don't see why you have to post that in here. If you have encountered this...then keep it to yourself. You don't have come here and humiliate these sisters. All you have done is open the road for the others to throw insults at these pious sisters.

Ma'sha Allah, these sisters are observing the proper hijab. We should be applauding them and following in their foot steps...not sitting here cracking jokes about them.

Taqwa, as always you are too hard on people...but I partially agree with your post this time.

MMA...I love that pic. :D

Buubto   

The Rock's Chick

Yeah it is a sin if u ware a perfume or catar or anything that smells good & go out where there is non muhrim guys, cuz it will cause attraction & here is an ayah.

“And reveal not their adornment save such as is outward; and let them cast their veils over their bosoms” (24:31) surah An nur.

Hibo   

Ilhaam,

Sure they are wearing the correct xigaab no one is disputing that fact, and no one is trying to make fun of them, at the same time this is a an existing concern, and keeping it to myself does not result in anything, I mentioned that the bus was full of pple, dont you think it adds to another brick against muslims!!!and believe me there is nothin' attractive about B.O., and nobody in their right mind would follow that kind of example.

Buubto,

I dont see anywhere in the ayah, that says it is ok to Stink........what else you got!!

It is one thing to sound smart and knowledgeable, and another thing to blind yourselves to the obvious.

Your problem. :rolleyes:

Buubto   

CS

Subxaana laah is amazing how people can change words around. I never said is ok to stink plz look carefully what I said. In islam hygiene is important & is part of the sunna like I said b4. the prophet scw said many times hygiene is compulsory. so wat I meant was perfume & catars were forbidden for women. & that doesn't mean they could stink not at all. It means they should maintain their body hygiene & waa in la karaahsanin their odors. So next time don't jump to the conclusion unless u r 101% sure where u hitting with ur sword.

Quote "and believe me there is nothin' attractive about B.O., and nobody in their right mind would follow that kind of example & it seems to me u got other things against hijaab sisters. Look I don't see anything that is wrong with them including their odors Alhamdulilah we smell good & may Allah protects us (Amin). Whether u like it or not Allah ordered ladies to cover, some sisters wear ninja or niqaab which is part of the sunna (occording to the scholars). if u have problem with it then is ur problem but no way we can't change wat Allah ordered.

Quote "It is one thing to sound smart and knowledgeable, and another thing to blind yourselves to the obvious." why don't u take ur own advise.

Peace no hard feelings.

Buubto, I've come across that Ayah b4....

BUT....there is no way I can go out without smelling divine :D ... but ofcourse I dont shower with perfumes....just a lil... enough to make any1 close 2 me :D

-------------------

Ralph Lauren and Hugo RULE....

Kool_Kat   

ILHAM "Ma'sha Allah, these sisters are observing the proper hijab. We should be applauding them and following in their foot steps...not sitting here cracking jokes about them."

I agree with you... But don't you thing the Smelling part is an issue that has to addressed... I mean, I know it is sin for a women to smell good to the extend that it attracts men... But, SHIIR... Now that is unacceptable... Na'aah now way, no how... Shiir attracts attention too... So is that considered sin... I am not trying to be funny, don't get me wrong... But they should at least use deodorant, to neutarize the smell... Specially in the summer... ;)

PPL PLZ don't misunderstand me. I was only laughing exactly 4 the same reason STHLM_Lady was....at the way Concerned Sista phrased the question.

I hav a lot of respect for sistas who wear the hijab and I plan to follow in their footsteps soon (insha Allah)....so don't think I meant any disrespect OK?. :cool:

As 4 the smelly issue, I think that's only a lazy or overwhelmed minority. IMHO the majority of the sistas I've met don't hav such problems.