Habo Tuna Factory

521.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Qandala Tuna Factory

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfLEBgNn4O0iE-YjCzWS6

Barwaqo Ice Cream

ss.jpg

Bosaso Leather Factory

They also have their own pasta factory in galkayo at taar-city complex and other industries at Bosaso which I didn't know about like mattress factory and bread factory.

6520751187_8c94b90e1a_z.jpg

Theres plans already to create another shipyard at bosaso

http://www.dudumo.org/

Dr_Osman   

Contruction Companies

there are 15 companies are working in this sector, of which six are large scale and employ qualified staff: Jibcom, Hilaac, Mubaarak, Al Baasid, Global and Al Najax. Most of these companies were founded in the early 1990s. Each company has 10-40 permanent staff

Shopping centres in the region

Golden Standard Mall

Carwo.jpg

Macruuf Shopping Center

6392724205_55e048a9a9.jpg

Bendarqassim Mall

zsvp8o.jpg

Jubba Hotel Supermarket

6521048439_1b279cc766.jpg

Open Style Markets

Suuq-014.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Projects under construction

Iftin Bank. Bosaso

220.jpg

Tawakal Bank. Bosaso

u_11479d_2010-4-12-0-30-39f_image001.jpg

Golis Bosaso

dhismaha-cusub.jpg

Puntland Parliament. Garowe

37423_126666700706853_100000905704365_12

Olympic Village. Garowe. To be the first stadium in somalia with astro turf

104.JPG

Qardho Government Guest House

6360674123_d16aa7c0c1_m.jpg

The new presidential Palace under construction in Garowe, a New golis built shopping center at garowe.

Then you have all the low-level things happening like road projects in garowe and bosaso. Bosaso port well into the 12 month port expansion project, On-going Garowe Airport Construction At the Terminal Stage. New Medical college under construction and a mental hospital in Garowe. The on-going Galkayo hospital project can't believe the bur-salax boys got theirs down before galkayo. Kind of weird but smaller towns really have better administrations maybe its one clan so theirs not much fuss. The hotel boom just popping out here and there in each city randomly..

Politically we still remain very strong in Somalia. We are still holding the second phase of the somali conference, we have international meetings to attend in nairobi and europe next year. We have convinced the somaliland administration to sign off on the federal constitution as can be viewed at dastuur.org and the federalism project is going very well with 10 administrations currently in cadaado trying to bring 3 states together in one administration.

Multi-Party and democracy is happening but at a slow rate. Security is detrioating in the state and needs an urgent response with Puntland Military Might being used as the solution.

Dr_Osman   

Thats my vision of Puntland when im speaking to you on somaliaonline so you can see why I dont take to kindly to puntland bashing because I see no merit to that because the same people will go on an praise this

Mogadishu Stadium

ph%206.jpg

somalia4.jpg

And mock someone thats doing this and establishing solar street lighting for them one which has been already completed in camp saylada

N4.jpg

DSCN0199.jpg

Dr_Osman   

A quick update puntland produces alot more then I expected or maybe forgotten about.

They produce mineral water apparentely 8 factories that do it, One of which is this one warshadda kawsar that also produces other drinks.

The owner

coce1.jpg

Each of the kind of drink produced by the factory

coce2.jpg

7up

coce3.jpg

Mineral Water

coce4.jpg

Coke

coce5.jpg

Tropical Fruit

coce6.jpg

I havent even gone into the agricultural sector but just in the manufacturing sector so far we can happily boast the following;

1. 2 Mattress Factories

2. 2 Bread Factories

3. 4 fish factories

4. 8 Mineral water factories

5. 1 aluminium factory

6. 1 Roof tile factory

7. 1 Boat factory but to be extended to two

8. 1 Furniture factory

9. 10 Ice factories

10. 2 drink factories. One factory produces ilo tango the other produces multiple drinks

11. 1 Shampoo Factory

12. 1 Soap Factory

13. 1 Biscuit Factory

14. 1 Meat Factory

15. 1 Leather Factory

16. 1 Pasta Factory

Thats what I do know of as far as the manufacturing sector is concerned and what makes it even great is the fact our commerce minister still says we need to lift our weight up in the manufacturing sector and start investing. So you haven't seen the end of this!!!