Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

How can I hide my IP adress?

Carafaat   

Hulu can only be watched from U.S. same story there. cant watch videos through most proxy server.

Zack, You seem like a hacker, tell me what to do.:D

Carafaat   

Nin-Yaaban;765522 wrote:
Carafaat is probably looking for ways to get around if he ever (god forbid) gets banned from SoL.
:)

:confused:

Hey mede kaaskop lol :P

What if I told you there is a way you can watch your Saturday Night Live without any of that complicated stuff of messing with IP addresses and you can watch that programme no matter where you reside in the world. Well look no further Bluelicious is here to give you your long waited answer :D

Check out this link: http://www.1channel.ch/watch-5204-Saturday-Night-Live

Carafaat   

Wauw, your amazing lady Blue. After years of frustrations that I cant watch SNL, finally you made it come true.

I owe you one, just name it. I can get you the Phone nr of KOW, facebook of Xaaji Xunjuf, JB´s picture or my blackberry ping. You name it.

erg bedankt, :D

Carafaat;769329 wrote:
Wauw, your amazing lady Blue. After years of frustrations that I cant watch SNL, finally you made it come true.

I owe you one, just name it. I can get you the Phone nr of KOW, facebook of Xaaji Xunjuf, JB´s picture or my blackberry ping. You name it.

erg bedankt,
:D

Glad I could help you out :D

Don't worry about that KOW is in good hands I can assure you that. Xaaji Xunjuf is a friendly laid back guy and Jaceylbaro he's a funny guy with his jokes but I don't wanna invade their privacy. Hmm.. i'm gonna think about what you can do for me I will let you know ;)

Depends Carafaat. What internet browser do you use ? The problem you will have is that most simple proxy servers dont allow for flash players. You first need a "high anonymous proxy server" rather than a "proxy server" or even "anonymous proxy server". Then go to settings and set as this proxy as default for all URLs.

Bluelicious thanks for the link. Does that website include live tv ?

OdaySomali;769356 wrote:
Depends Carafaat. What internet browser do you use ? The problem you will have is that most simple proxy servers dont allow for flash players. You first need a "high anonymous proxy server" rather than a "proxy server" or even "anonymous proxy server". Then go to settings and set as this proxy as default for all URLs.

Bluelicious thanks for the link. Does that website include live tv ?

You welcome OS. No you can't watch live content when it's actual live but you could watch it another time as it's the case with Saturday Night Live it's a live programme but you can still watch it another time.