Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Nin Hal Mar Wada Guursaday Laba Haween Ah Gobalka Awdal - Video

Uff, Akhas what woman would degrade herself to such level. It's sooo unislamic, I would understand if he was wealthy and handsome both which he evidently lacks. JB is this something you secretly hope to do so in the near future?

The one on the right is smiling, please send her to a mental institution for the sake of all women in Awdal.

Cawaale   

It's sooo degrading and unislamic, yet you would understand if he was wealthy and handsome. Where are the wealthy handsome SOLers? :)

GaroweGal;764365 wrote:
Uff, Akhas what woman would degrade herself to such level. It's sooo unislamic, I would understand if he was wealthy and handsome both which he evidently lacks. JB is this something you secretly hope to do so in the near future?

The one on the right is smiling, please send her to a mental institution for the sake of all women in Awdal.

i want to marry you and aaliayah at the same time, what do you say love?

Yunis   

Double Mabruuk bro Abdi-naasir,

Despite the responses from the say-walaahi type or the spoiled materialistic once sitting at a bosh starbucks of a leafy suburbia drinking mocha-caramel-latte while their biological clock is ticking away their precious time:) ,..these two laddies saw man of great character and decided to share. Its obvious these two laddies choose the guy, accepted each other and seem very happy, even though he doesn't poses material wealth. Congrats Bro you my hero...

Showqi   

Labo dumar ah oo hal habeen la isla meheriyey, oo hadan hal guri la'isugu geeyey waa qalad, qalad, qalad weyn. Laakiin nin degen magaalo la yidhaahdo Qalooc waxani wey ka suurtoowdaa:D:D

Showqi;764453 wrote:
Labo dumar ah oo hal habeen la isla meheriyey, oo hadan hal guri la'isugu geeyey waa qalad, qalad, qalad weyn. Laakiin nin degen magaalo la yidhaahdo Qalooc waxani wey ka suurtoowdaa:D:D

LoL Qalooc, good one.

Coofle   

Nin-Yaaban;765196 wrote:
LoL Qalooc, good one.

It is called Magaalo Qallooc,,,Without "Magaalo" it doesn't make sense.