Sign in to follow this  
Rahima

How Can You Deny?

Aaliyyah   

masha-allah Rahiima this Nasheed is beautiful, and the video just adds a meaning to it, makes you reflect on Allah's creation.Indeed, How can we deny?. Thanks for sharing sis, May Allah reward you.

wa salaamu alaikum

Ameen   

It's not even like me to listen to Nasheeds or anything BUT this one made me reflect on the creation of Allah. Mash'Allah it was nice.

May Allah reward you.

N.O.R.F   

They obviously accept through belief whereas the others refuse to believe mainly due to their lives being curtailed somewhat. Oh imagine the inconvenience of it all.

indeed its all inconvenient..

however, lets not hop and skip over the six small characters it takes to spell the big notion of belief as though it were the most convenient of daily tussles to run into..

sorry i'm going off on one, but these types of expressions of 'it should be obvious, your obviously too belligerent or ishtupid to see it' really get at me - inevitably the arguments for belief look silly, since if it were so easy, obvious and convenient everybody would be doing it and evidence wouldn't require the interpretation that prerequisites belief

Johnny B   

^Even more intresting is the way a belief is painted as something that least needs evidence.

Just , claim that you do everything in a BELIEF and you're excused for beeing patently irrational.

In Somaliland i believe !!

How can they deny ??

The term 'conventional wisdom' comes to mind .. and if used in such an *obvious* manner, belief is no different to conversational wisdom.

The interesting thing about about conventional wisdom is that its a derogatory term used to imply no thought required, you just the pill of wisdom. As norf said is it convenient. my point is that regardless of what people belief or disbelief, maybe its not too much to ask for a bit of thought

N.O.R.F   

I would love to reply but i'm at work and strapped for time.

JB, have you provided any proof for your stance yet? I mean, at least I can provide you with something for you to think about. What have provided? Nada!