Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Somali girl gang attack couple (Video)

N.O.R.F   

I wonder if ailmos is reading this (re our 'Secular Somalia' discussion in the CMT forum).

Terrible way to act. Just hope they learn from it and become better people as a result.

Edit

Why am I reminded of Chacki Chan's Drunken Master classic? :D

AYOUB   

Crazy stuff. Lordy lord.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;763669 wrote:
Leicester tuulo ma'aha, umana dhawo. Have you been to it? I have and it was magaalo iska quiet ah with a large university. Soomaalida degana badankooda Yurubta kale kasoo guureen. No wonder these girls' names are spelled in Soomaali, that tells you Yurubta kale ka imaadeen. As it was the game, marka Ingiriiska la iska dhiibaayo magaca waala Soomaaliyeeyaa. Hadduu "Mohamed" loo qoraaye markuu qofka deganaa Holland, Ingiriiska markuu iska dhiibo "Maxamed" laga dhigaa. "Sadia" waa Sacdiya, "Habiba" waa Xabiibo. "Omar" waa Cumar.

:) You're a funny chap.

Som@li;763664 wrote:
unfortunately , they are set free cuz of being Muslims and not being used to alcohol claim?

Factually incorrect. This is what the Daily Mail would have you believe. This claim was only part of their overall defence and the judge sentenced them in light of ALL the information (including counter claims of racism, use of force on both sides) and not purely becuase of this single statment of many that were given during the hearing of the case. The Daily Mail only focus' on this aspect because they have a certain agenda. Also the video gives little indication of what actually happended as it heavily edited and c'mon its only 3 mins long and the police reponse time is not 3min - far from it.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;763669 wrote:
Leicester tuulo ma'aha, umana dhawo. Have you been to it? I have and it was magaalo iska quiet ah with a large university. Soomaalida degana badankooda Yurubta kale kasoo guureen.

Qamri duli ayaa cabo iyo wax isnacay. Gabdhahaas walaalaheena haku tusaale qaataan in qamri qeyr lahayn, oo dad isnacay oo wax ma fasho ah bas cabo.

It has 2 universities, 300 000 residents with huge Asian share; St Matthews in the centre, if you went there, is filled up with Hijabis, Mosques and almost only Somalis, a little Xamar (annual Somali mu'tamar).

The dugsi/Islamic schools and quicker council houses made it a haven for families all over the EU; yet, even such tight knit place is not safe from substances and parents have often mixed priorities or little awareness themselves of pressing issues.

"Khamri" seems sadly now almost universal in Holland, London etc just like Indians in reserves and other excluded groups everywhere are entrenched in addictions (drugs omnipresence, youngsters drinking like there is no tomorrow, middle aged men and women numbing painful existences etc)...

PS: It's not usually those addicted to drugs etc or drinking who are the most to blame; some are even very human or honest; the whole system and community is perverted and to add insult to injury, they often boycott those addicted or vulnerable (an addict is just like a patient and can not stop without serious consequences, without long-term support)...

Showqi   

Rageena ayaa qub qacda lagu yiqiin. Iminkana ma dumarkeenii ayaa dagaal yahano isu badalay!!!............Cajiib

Carafaat   

If you watch the video carefully, you see the girls come running towards the white girl while the girl tries to run away and boyfriend defends her while the girls have not attacked yet. this tells you, sheeko ayaa ka horeysay. and the girls where clearly going for revenge against the white girl while boyfriend tries to defend his girlfriend by attacking the Somali girls roughly.

white trash iyo Somali trash oo is helay.

A_Khadar   

Som@li;763648 wrote:
this is what happens when parents are fully occupied with ayuuto, and non sense, instead of raising good kids, who respect themselves and others!

Why blaming parents, these girls are grown ups and should be parents themselves for their ages.. 24 and 28..Two of them already hit the mid-age mark..

Sensei;763795 wrote:
Yacni, dadkaan baa ku haboon in la karbaasho. Round these up and Al-shabaab u geeya.

Let me have 10 minutes with those chicks, anigaa edeb u yeelayo kuligood. :)

Curly   

There's so much wrong with many of the statements made here, like someone saying they should be parents themselves...I think this video is proof that they shouldn't! What these girls did is unacceptable and using their religion and ethnicity as an excuse doesn't do the rest of us any favours.

I'm also surprised at the fact that two sisters are out drinking together like it absolutely normal.

Juxa   

Aaliyah Leicester has large Somali community. It is 90 min away from London and Somalis settled there to escape waalida London

I don't agree people from Europe ta kale aduunka ugu dulisan. In fact somalida gobolada degan waxa ubadan 2 parent families.

I received extract of those girls mitigating report, somali, qaxooti, Muslim were all mentioned. They are not children so I think they got lucky escape. As to posting the pictures, Aaliyah ceeb allaha asturo but it was on many newspapers.

I normally object posting photos of girls but on this occasion I can only pray for the parents.

Raga lagu ogaa habit ka xun but now women are catching up. The community should not hide it but address this problem

Anigu waxan ogaadey Somali iney is bedeshay when I saw a mother of 5 asking for elected abortion, gabdhihi maxaa ka sugee?