Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Only in Mareykanka

Juxa   

you cant exclude liability for death and personal injury

reer ameerika waa buurbuuran yihiin

Carafaat   

Naxar Nugaaleed;763433 wrote:
I really hate passive aggressive food service, they should stop buying flimsy chairs made for underweight chinaman lol

250lb is more then 110kg. Only elephants wait that much.

Showqi   

Som@li;763649 wrote:
what abt 249 LBs, and the seat gives a way? can sue them?

Yes, you can sue them Only in Mareykanka. But in Somalia if you break a chair, I guarantee you have to pay that chair..:D

Obesity is not something that is an isolated issue facing only the America. Canada and some of other western Europeans aren't that far behind the U.S when it comes to this trend. Here in the states, southern states rank the highest with 7 states having percentage of 30 and above.

Kool_Kat   

I highly doubt this is an actual sign displayed in an actual restaurant...For displaying such a sign, trust and believe there'll be lawsuits! Wuxuu u egyahay wax la'iska suubiyay, yacnii dacaayad camal...

Som@li   

Kool_Kat;763741 wrote:
I highly doubt this is an actual sign displayed in an actual restaurant...For displaying such a sign, trust and believe there'll be lawsuits! Wuxuu u egyahay wax la'iska suubiyay, yacnii dacaayad camal...

That is why i was saying the 249 lbs, (113KG) , which is still huge weight. I agree with u, it is fake

Som@li;763867 wrote:
That is why i was saying the 249 lbs, (113KG) , which is still huge weight. I agree with u, it is fake

LoL thats probably the average weight for most Americans. I don't believe its fake either. The owner doesn't want any liabilities if a fat **** gets hurt on his makhaayad. Its actually sad that he has to do that.