Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Masscare in Somaliland

just as proceedings come to an end in the recent erigavo conflict, it seems like another war has erupted in the western part of the country. sometime in the last 24 hours, 3 innocent men, including a father and son were executed in the most gruesome of circumstances. they were beheaded. this is after the long warring disputes over some fertile lands in that region. apparently, this is the second time this has occurred. the first time, the killers were loyal to the kulmiye regime when they were in opposition and were therefore let off, now the people of awdal are arming themselves for their slayed kinsmen. somaliland is on the edge.

Somalia   

Awdal and SSC will be Somali states, not secessionist at heart.

@Somali, you used to have "Somaliland" on your location, I am glad you've seen the light.

Som@li   

^Mate, I think you are confusing me with another person, and that is why I didn't response to you with ur earlier allegation in the other thread, Me supporting secessionist sh1t, :), I am oldie here, and my records are straight. :)