Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mohamud Nor District 59, State Senate race: lets make HISTORY- December 6th 2011

ElPunto   

General Duke;763200 wrote:
Mohamud is a family man and those hating need to stop we can run for office and his position is not different from Keith Ellisons, Barack obama's and other elected officials who Somali's voted for. However Mohamud is a Somali who cane where as a refugee and who worked hard built a family in District 59 and who is now running for the Senate.

It's not hate. It is a legitimate position. This man's stance on this issue is deplorable. If he sincerely believes it - it's a travesty. If he doesn't and he's advocating this position to win office then he has no principles. Either way - it's a legitimate issue and it's appropriate to bring it up and address it.

RaMpAgE   

General Duke;763334 wrote:
The Somali Ameicans have found a great candidate in Mohamud Noor.

He must be your uncle, right?

He is a young Somali man, a husband, father, graduate and a man who has served the Somali community forba long time.

I disagree with his recent comments and it showed that he is not a polished politician. However this is the Somali vote and that's what's at stake. We must vote, we can disgree with him on this and other issues but will we get another chance?

So les vote.....

RaMpAgE;763362 wrote:
He must be your uncle, right?

Rampage of all the people Caydiid is your uncle. A mass murder, so iska amus, I would have this lovely looking man as my uncle any-day irrespective of his personal views. At least he doesn't have blood on his hands.

Jacaylbaro;763270 wrote:
Why ask such silly question when Duke & LST are campaigning for him ??
:D

is he buglander? america needs to know this. what if he legalizes piracy?

RaMpAgE   

GaroweGal;763406 wrote:
Rampage of all the people Caydiid is your uncle. A mass murder, so iska amus, I would have this lovely looking man as my uncle any-day irrespective of his personal views. At least he doesn't have blood on his hands.

Wow Now Caydid (AUN) is my Uncle. The one thing i can understand from this Guy is hes has no principles, how could a man who I suppose is Muslim and his wife wears Hijab support a disgusting Act such as homosexuality, which is greatly condemned in Islam. Imagine the consequences for our youth if the only Somali Senator in the whole USA supports homosexuality. Sometimes its not good to support someone just because your related but rather to look at their principles and what they have to offer.

Grawoegirl, I suggest next time you run your long tongue, to think twice.

^The vast majority of Somalis and also the wider Muslim community in America supported Barack Obama. He had the same views and far worse was for pro choice.

I'm not endorsing him or encouraging people to vote for him if they don't normally vote or take part in elections but if you do and have voted for a candidate in the past why not vote for him.

Good luck to him.

RaMpAgE   

Qandalawi;763464 wrote:
^The vast majority of Somalis and also the wider Muslim community in America supported Barack Obama. He had the same views and far worse was for pro choice.

I'm not endorsing him or encouraging people to vote for him if they don't normally vote or take part in elections but if you do and have voted for a candidate in the past why not vote for him.

Good luck to him.

The difference is Barack Obama never claimed to be a Muslim.

^Ooh, so now you are saying because he's Muslim we shouldn't vote him. Barack Obama was christian and Christianity is against homosuxuality but Obama went against his faith too, so in essence they have no principles yet you voted for Obama or Muslims did. This is a none issue, if you have actively taken part in elections vote for him, if you never did before, as all politicians seems to be liars without principles the don't vote at all.

Keith Ellison a Muslim revert who

Is paraded in every Mosque every year has the same view point. Yet it's the Somali dude who gets attacked.

It's also an important to note that the Imaams of most Masjids including his own Al Huda have come out in support of Mohamud Noor.

It's about our vote and we must vote in mass to highlight our interest.

NGONGE   

What the man believes does not really matter here. He is (or rather should be) a tool for the Somali people to use in order that they improve their lot in that state. Once they reach the stage where there are five or six Somalis elected to the senate, they can have the luxury of choosing a guy that tells the truth or one that hates homosexuals or whatever. Though it makes me feel dirty to agree with Duke on anything, I would have actually voted for this Noor guy had I lived in that area (luckily, Allah spared me such hardship). :D

A_Khadar   

Jacpher;763229 wrote:
Looks like SOL is officially endorsing the brother. What's wrong with the photo? Ciyaalka in the pic dayacaa ka muuqda? Ma ula kas mise better professional oo sawir kala xiran qaadaa la waayey?

I am not in his district so I wish him all the luck.

Do you know the district he is campaigning in? Who needs to look to fancy? I think the pic is perfect to his targeted audiences, since many of them are low income families..