Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mohamud Nor District 59, State Senate race: lets make HISTORY- December 6th 2011

Farmaraa   

I wish his best of luck! Mr. Nor is a great leader and long time activist of Somali community in Minnesota. If you live in Minneapolis please make every effor that you can support Mr. Mohamud Nor. Personally, I know the guy and I am sure that we will not let us down so tell your friends , family members to come out and VOTE FOR MOHAMUD.

Somalia   

RaMpAgE;762824 wrote:
Inshallah he will fail miserably, a man who supports homosexuality for political gain with the prophets name, is a disgrace.

Best comment yet

Mohamud is a family man and those hating need to stop we can run for office and his position is not different from Keith Ellisons, Barack obama's and other elected officials who Somali's voted for. However Mohamud is a Somali who cane where as a refugee and who worked hard built a family in District 59 and who is now running for the Senate.

A_Khadar   

Kool_Kat;762816 wrote:
And what do you have show for it?

I kid, I kid! Walahi I couldn't let that one slide, adaa goalkaaga ka dhaqaaqay nooh...hahahahaaaa

Good luck to the brother...I hope Somalis in MN are different than those in Ontario, where voting is at the very bottom of our to do list, if even on the list!

:) :) KK stop flashlighting@.. Nice rigooraa dhalisay..... At least I didn't say I gratuated, but just went..wink wink...

A_Khadar   

Che -Guevara;763191 wrote:
Happy to see a picture of Somali family where both parents are present.

Visit MN, you will see many at the sametimes many single partents..lol..

Jacpher   

Looks like SOL is officially endorsing the brother. What's wrong with the photo? Ciyaalka in the pic dayacaa ka muuqda? Ma ula kas mise better professional oo sawir kala xiran qaadaa la waayey?

I am not in his district so I wish him all the luck.

Axmed-InaJaad;763205 wrote:
wt region in somalia is he from? this will determine if i vote for him or not

Why ask such silly question when Duke & LST are campaigning for him ?? :D