Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The MIG in Hargeisa, Somaliland

NGONGE   

That thing does not look safe when it's on the ground or even (fully operational and) in the air. I always assumed it was replaced by a cardboard version of the real thing; if it's real however, no wonder it crashed. :D

Thankful   

Abokor Omar;762022 wrote:
Trolling is what you do on every thread about Somaliland and it's always the same garbage, you never bring any new material. I swear if it's about Somaliland and you will troll and the sad thing unlike most of the pirates you do strike me as a capable fella, which brings me to my next question. Do you really hate Somaliland and it's people that much or do you have a crush on JB, hey thankful? Let's get to the bottom of why you troll on topics about Somaliland. If you do have a crush on JB, I'm sure there are better ways to gain his attention than dissing beloved Somaliland. That will only get you the customary baaaaaaac. Lol

Show some civility!

Carafaat   

It has been 23 years since Hargeisa was bombed. I think its time to remove the airplane and put it somewhere else(museum/war memorial) and not in the middle of the centre. no need to relive history on a daily basis.

Another symbol would be more appropiate, something on the ambitouns of the country.

Somalia;762055 wrote:
You added Ayaan Hirsi too, keep it coming son, let it all out.

Qabilism is a mental disorder, seek help.

I didn't know Ayan Hirsi and the traitor Abdillahi Yusuf were from the same clan. I had to check after reading your comment. So the qabilist here is none other than you, yes you Mr hiding-under-the banner-of-Somalia-but-hailing-from-clan-enclaved-Puntland . Please spare us your ridiculous moral lessons, you're not the right person to hold this kinds of notions - im afraid there is no somali person free of clanism in this world, including myself, regardless of how much we spin things around.

Again, i have expressed before and will say it again, I don't support the secessionists agenda, but to call them qabilist as if you were somehow free of this desease is laughable. I sympathise with my fellow brothers&sisters somalilanders and i wish them the best - be it self determination or unity. I wish the same for Puntland or any other clan enclaved regions, like the notorious Ogidenia.

Ilaahay ha no sahlo.

Jacaylbaro;762441 wrote:
The plane will be there for the moment ,,,, It is not only memorial, it pisses some people off too
:D

:D :D :D

I did not know the history behind the plane. I thought it was for decorations. We have many like this in the hangars of the djiboutian airport. You sure you not stole one of ours :wink:

Somalia   

G.O.E.T.I.A;762679 wrote:
I didn't know Ayan Hirsi and the traitor Abdillahi Yusuf were from the same clan. I had to check after reading your comment. So the qabilist here is none other than you, yes you Mr hiding-under-the banner-of-Somalia-but-hailing-from-clan-enclaved-Puntland . Please spare us your ridiculous moral lessons, you're not the right person to hold this kinds of notions - im afraid there is no somali person free of clanism in this world, including myself, regardless of how much we spin things around.

Again, i have expressed before and will say it again, I don't support the secessionists agenda, but to call them qabilist as if you were somehow free of this desease is laughable. I sympathise with my fellow brothers&sisters somalilanders and i wish them the best - be it self determination or unity. I wish the same for Puntland or any other clan enclaved regions, like the notorious Ogidenia.

Ilaahay ha no sahlo.

Ah, again challenge me, how is a person qabilist because he is from Puntland? You are just like him, if not worse, because you seem to be the qabilist here.

Puntland IS IN SOMALIA, I mean, do I have to draw you a map? We aren't the ones going around claiming to be anything other than Somalis, we aren't the ones distancing ourselves from other Somalis.

What did I say that was qabilist? You have no facts whatsoever, I am from Somalia's Puntland region, I've made that clear. So how is that qabilist? Please go on and explain that.

"Moral lessons", what's MORAL about anything I said? :D I mean, seriously, what the hell is MORAL about ANYTHING I said? Have you left grade school? Rub two brain cells together and read again, how did Abdullahi Yusuf enter a conversation about Somaliland?

Qabilism is a mental disorder and I am glad you admit you have it, but don't accuse others without any evidence, we aren't like you, thank God we ain't.

So I take his question to you because the traitor card doesn't work anymore.

What is the difference between Abdullahi Yusuf and Sheikh Shariif? Thank you.

Abdullahi Yusuf is a traitor PERIOD. wasn't he the one who betrayed his nation and gave the ethiopians the green light to invade and humuliate Somalia??? . What was the point of the humuliation of Somalia anyways? as we all know THE RESULT. we have the same guy they were fighting against leading Somalia - sheikh sharif. It just shows you that the invasion was useless and disgraceful and something every somali should be ashamed of. That alone has erased whatever accomplishements he has made while in office. So no need to defend him blindly. He will go down in the history as one of the worst president Somalia ever had, right next to SIAD BARE.

Please just stop calling people names like qabilists, did you left grade school, do i have to draw a map, mental disorder..etc. That kinda immaturity might help win some cheap fanbase here but not the argument itself. It tells us how weak you really are and that you will resort to using whatever card left in order to talk yourself out of difficult situations.

I mean what kinda guy insults others and claim to be healty and immune to qabilism lol. I can easily connect the dots and go down to your level and call you qabilist as well - you hail from Puntland, you wrote it as in south Somalia when we know its located in the north (why don't you want to be associated with the northerners, do you have a problem with somalilanders, are you sure it has nothing to do with clanism?), you defend Abdillahi yusuf (what makes any different than the Somalina girl who represent her favorite uncle sheikh Sharif? what makes you any different than the somalilanders who support their clan leader Silanyo by any mean necessary? Yet you have the audacity to call others names. Hell you even mastered the art of qabilism and automatically detected the similar clan of Ayan Hirsi and Abdillahi yusuf, something the innocent i am never noticed immediately :D

When i say moral lessons, i mean it. You're the one giving others instructions of how and why they should consult a doctor.

The irony here is that you have SOMALIA as a nickname. LOL

you sir are not fair and balanced as you probably hope others percieve you as such. you have your own biases. And i can tell, you are definitely a qabilist, if we follow the correct definition. So you are what you're calling others of suffering. i had advice you to refrain from using that tactic against others, it will bite you back. Just stick to your MEDICAL AND DOCTOR suggestions :D

my conclusion: somalilanders and seccesionist are qabilists, so are the unionist and puntlanders. In the somali context, QABIL is what is fueling everything PERIOD. There is no innocence in that department, again including myself although im the softest and kindest.

Jacaylbaro;762710 wrote:
loooooooooool ,, No ,,, but i'm afraid you wana steal some from here
:D

you got me there ;)

It seems you got my sarcasm. I like your sense of humour. THESE SOUTHERNERS playing on a whole different level. Lol at the thought of dem being less qabilist. Dat ain't right. U burcawi agree with me i guess :D