Sign in to follow this  
muslim sis

Islamic Quiz between SOL guys Vs SOL girls !

Batuulo   

A/c wr wb

I'm here Again ;) kamila wlc to the sis's team

yacquub nice Question And I have your Answer in right here :cool: her name was KHAWLA BINT THACLAB and the Suratul MUJADALAH " Qad samicallah" tath was easy to me Enjoy the rest.. ;)

Batuulo   

A/c wr wb

Now is Girls Turn...

This Question For BOYS- tell me the first year of marine that was islam create for, and where?....?? I hope it's clear..

The year Of hijra, And the Place??

good luck to you Boys/// ;)

Kamila   

Salaamu caleykumm,

Sorry Yacquub, I don't visit for a such long time here, but you got it right.

You already proved it right and proud you Burhaan(Prove).

Anyway No more question for me, I just have to read only.

Peace & Love for the Brothers and Sisters

_______________Kamial__________________

Oh, Allah saves us from your Hell fire, forgive us, Oh Allah make us Mujahidiin.

Matkey   

Originally posted by Batuulo:

when was the first year of islam Marines created
and Were?
Did You Got It now?
;)

The answer

the Turkish ocean geographer and admiral Piri Reis (1480-1553). He measured the Asiatic coasts and developed nautical astronomy. According to what i have read, he was a muslim scientist.

QUESTION:

who found or introduced the field of sociology? As we all know this field is taught in every university, college and highschool. Hope it is an easy question.

Assalaama Alaykum w.w

Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar I'm proud to have bro's & sis's Like you Alhamdulillaah, May Allaah Guide us for the seeking our deen, Aamiin.. I hope the score is running up//

now the Quize Is getting tied..

Girls= 4

Boys = 4

And we waiting the last Answer insha allaah, If I make any mistake let me know it plzz i'm human,

May Allah forgive us for our sins ,, Aamiin

Samafal   

Asalamu Alaikum,

what is happen to this topic?

P.S Batuulo is Matkey right? if he is then it is boys turn.........let us know

thanks

Qac Qaac   

hey wazz up all

is the quiz in here, dead, no more question, no answers. what is going on. ppl let's get started again. this was a good idea don't stop it now.

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

ooh! I went to vacation last two weeks, sorry my brother's and sister's, Matkey isn't wright, the right Answer is 26th Hijra, And Elexemdria, Egypt kaliphatul Usman Binu Afan {RA}.. keep in tuoch ;)

Bros, You can post your Question now,,

Muhammad   

» Asalamu Alaykum,

To SOL SISTERS:

Q) on what day, at what time, on which month, at what place was the following verse revealed?

bring your sources.

[5:3]

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion;

Amani

Saalixa   

salax u diin,

It was revealed after some treaty made with Hudaibiyah either at the end of 6 AH or beginning of 7 AH. The Prophet ASW along with another 1400 muslims went to Makkah to perform pligrimage in the month of Dul Qadah.

THe quraish refused and threw them out ending a harsh and rough agreement to be made between the new muslims and the quraish and it was concluded that they could perform pilgrimmage the following year.

I think that is all i have so far. Of course the commentary is huge and the sources have enourmous information but i think that is the main, most breif explanation for a quiz.

lol   

Rayaana, is correct to according to my understanding... It was revealed when the prophet stood to talk to his people on his last haj which is known as 'Hajjat-ul-Wida'on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah (632 CE) in the Uranah valley of Mount Arafat. That is when he recited this verse which he had then been revealed to him.

(Completion of Religion),as it's called somtimes.

i liked this Q,and i wished to be the 1st one answeared it icon_razz.gif but we have masha allah nomads ;) over here.masha allah again.both the sisters got it right. It is said to be the last verse of the Qur'an to be revealed.in Suratu'l Ma'ideh (chapter 5) smile.gif

Day: when the Prophet (PBUH) was on His way back from His last pilgrimage.

time: Around the year six or seven AH

month: Dhu al-Hijjah.

place: Mecca (Hujjatul Wida3).

ALSO

The Prophet performed his first and last pilgrimage in 632 CE. One hundred twenty-thousand men and women performed pilgrimage that year with him. The Prophet received the last revelation during this pilgrimage. Two months later, the Prophet (s) fell ill and after several days died on Monday, 12 Rabi al-Awwal, the eleventh year after Hijra (June 8, 632 CE) in Medinah.

good work keep it one SOL' guys/Gurls. ;)