Sign in to follow this  
muslim sis

Islamic Quiz between SOL guys Vs SOL girls !

Batuulo   

A/c wr wb

QaQa I hope this will be the answer you looking for//// the sahabi who swam with Khalid bin Walid to open the gates of Damascus Was Abu Obaidah Aamir binu jarrah

Asalama alaykum w.w

Maasha Allaah yaa ikhwatul Eman. jazzakumu allaah khair,

the Answer of bro qaqa, I thought the companion was Tareq Bin Awse. Al Azwar I'm not realy sure.. let's know wich one is right insha allaah.

Qac Qaac   

well sister u both tried but both of u guys are wrong, i thought i gave it aways when i said, the sahabi with the deep voice among the sahaba's of the prophet scw.

i'll give u guys little bit of time more ok.

if u give up tell me,

Qac Qaac   

no Batuulo, but since u and Muslim sis, couldn't answer it. i would answer it myself the answer is

the sahabi's name is Qac Qaac bin amr al-tamiimi

or in english,

Qa'Qa' bin Amr al_tamiimi

that is why i named myself qa'qa' incase u were all wondering about my nick name. He is one of my favourite companions of the prophet (scw).

so now u guys ask question

aslaama alaykum w.w

maasha allaah brother , I didn't know that, Qa'Qa= qacqaac, maasha allaah nice name brother, and I miss the Answer, so still in brothers turn, you can post your at any time wajazzakumu allah khair, wasalama alaykum wrhmtullahi wbrktu

Samafal   

Assalau alaikumn, Dhamaan akhyaarta halka isku timid. Although I didn't particapate the Quiz in earlier stages, I Would like to take this bare opportunity and ask this question to the sisters ( easy one, I hope):

Which is sura in the Quran has been named as ACDAMUL QURAN WASABCIL MINAL MATHAANII (The graetest Kuran and the seven repetitions) by a verse in the quran?

I hope my question is clear if not let me know

Kamila   

Salaamu caleylu My sisters and brothers,

To the Brothers,

Witch Sura in the Quran covers for all Ajar if you read it 3 times?

wardi   

how nice are you , all of you who participate the great quiz, mulima , batulo,qa'qa' you all good muslim.let us keep it that way until we get the final promise by allah ( jannah)

Samafal   

As no one is attemting to ask a question and Kamila is no where to be seen to approve my answer, i will assume that I am correct and I have this question for the sisters:

There is Sahabiyah who urgued with the prphet Mohamed (S.A.W) about Hukmul Idhaar (tradional divorce where the man says to his wife '' you are to me like my mum'' Kind of divorce in the jaahilyah. To put long story in short she was complaining about her husband who said to her that she was to him like his mum. At the time there were no Wahyi revealed to the prophet (S.W) about the matter and he waited a hukm to be revealed upon him so as he can give her conclusive answer and the Wahyi could not come sooner for the Sahabbiyah and she complained to Allah Subxaaanah. A whole verses in the begining of long sura which has been named after the conversation between her and the prophet (S.W) has been revealed by Allah to the prophet (S.W.S).

My question?

Who was this Sahabiyah? and which sura was has been revealed about her matter? I need the name of the Sura.

Hint:

She lived up to the time of Khalipha Omar Bin Khataab and one day she saw him walking on the street with some people going for mission and she stopped him and gave him long Nassiha among them '' Fear Allah for your citizens'' and later the people complained to him you listening to this old women while you have important job to do and he said do you know this women '' Allah heard her from his Arsh and revealed her verses so who am I not to listen her.

Long question i know but I intend it to be educational as I really like the sprit of this Sahabiyah (R.A)

W/salaam

Qac Qaac   

brother Yacquub good question

i know the answer but i am afraid, it is for the girls. so i'll watch and wait for their replies just like u.