Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Man leaves a million bucks at Sydney restaurant

SYDNEY (AP) — Mamma mia! That's a lot of dough, even for an upscale pizzeria.

Police are looking for the owner of a suitcase "full of money" that was left at the Italian restaurant in Sydney by a mystery customer.

Ten Network television reported the suitcase left at Cafe Marco Tuesday morning contained about 1 million Australian dollars ($1 million) in 50 dollar notes.

But police will only describe the suitcase contents as "a significant amount of cash."

Detective Inspector Ian Pryde told reporters a man around 30 years old wearing surfing shorts and a singlet carried the suitcase into the cafe. He then "seemed to get spooked" and left without the money.

A cafe staff member contacted by telephone told The Associated Press she was too busy with customers to comment.

omar12   

its weird he ended up in the hospital. The waitress said he was acting very nervous before he left. Sounds like a crazy movie plot.

Aaliyyah   

^Nin yaaban loool..ma tuug bad tahay. Wax xaqaaqa aheen lama hunguriyeeyo..

Anyhow, good that he left it. qof wax xun sameeya horta maba guleesto, si uun ba wax uga qaldamaan.

salaam

Aaliyyah;761361 wrote:
^Nin yaaban loool..ma tuug bad tahay. Wax xaqaaqa aheen lama hunguriyeeyo..

Anyhow, good that he left it. qof wax xun sameeya horta maba guleesto, si uun ba wax uga qaldamaan.

salaam

LoL like you wouldn't do that if you were working as a waiter making minimum wage. I would've taken atleast half and turned the rest in.

Tuugnimo ma'aha, think of it, wuxuu ilahay ku siiyay. :)

Aaliyyah   

^loool ilaahay kuma siin..bt rather he gave u the chance to show how honorable you are - and clearly u wouldnt be if u run with it loool..

tan kale if you have a minimum wage job it doesnt matter lol - halaashaas ku imaan qab :)..and ofcourse try to get a better job in a halaal way :)..

my 2 cents..

salaam

p.s to answer ur question even if I was a waiter (which I am not mind u lol)..I would still be honest and just give back the money..as tempting as one million is lol...akhiro maxaan la tagi bari ban is waydiin laha (mise shekadaydu wa habar fadhida lagdin la fudud imagine if i was in that position and run with it hahha im joking :P)

Aaliyyah;761370 wrote:
^loool ilaahay kuma siin..bt rather he gave u the chance to show how honorable you are - and clearly u wouldnt be if u run with it loool..

tan kale if you have a minimum job it doesnt matter lol - halaashaas ku imaan qab
:)
..and ofcourse try to get a better job in a halaal way

my 2 cents..

salaam

Runtaa. Imaanka waa fiicanyahay, laakinse, "imaan or no imaan" kolba aniga lacagtaas waa qaadan lahaa, runtaa fiicanee. :)

Aaliyyah;761370 wrote:

tan kale if you have a minimum wage job it doesnt matter lol - halaashaas ku imaan qab
..and ofcourse try to get a better job in a halaal way

my 2 cents..

salaam

p.s to answer ur question even if I was a waiter (which I am not mind u lol)..I would still be honest and just give back the money..as tempting as one million is lol...akhiro maxaan la tagi bari ban is waydiin laha (mise shekadaydu wa habar fadhida lagdin la fudud imagine if i was in that position and run with it hahha im joking
:P
)

Hahaha waa runtaa Abaayo. :)