Carafaat

How to adress girls from diffrent Somali regions? Abaayo, Huuno, etc.

NGONGE   

Showqi;764454 wrote:
Haa Ngonge si fiican uga fiirso. Hadii kale sidaa dii baad Heesaha iyo Gabayada isku khaldi doontaa:D:D

You can't hold that one against me warya. Once bitten, twice shy. I only looked at the name of the poster, not the content. Sayid waa tuug. :D

Showqi   

Sayid, intii aad maqneyd sheeko ayaa ku dhaaftay. Laakiin waxba kuuma sheegi karyo, Sorry! Ngonge ayaa Laaluush i siiyey:D Wuxuu igu yidhi: " Kii Sayid inna Qardho Dhagax Qalalan, hadii uu wax ku weydiiyo! Mooji ku dheh"

P.S Maalmaha Qaloocan ka wardoon....

Carafaat   

Faarax-Brawn;763579 wrote:
Sujus mostly use "Abay and Abow(not the italizised version of Abaayo,Aboowe)...Just the clean and simple Abay and Abow...

The swahili version of Abaayo is "Dadangu" or the more modernized version of "Supuu"...there is also a swahilized one where they say "Sistee"....So to use in a sentence,you would say: "skuu skuu...Oh ye siste/ supuu Niaje??"[roughly translated as "abayo,warka keen" or Wazzup boo]
:)

lool@clean and simple Abay and Abow.

I remember Swahilli's calling eachother Kaka, doenst that mean brother.

Walaal kulaha , that sounds weird.

And Huuno sounds something you say to a long time female friend. I could never say it to a female stranger or she would think you are interested in something more from her.

Most older women don't mind being auntie so it's proper to call them "Eedo"

:)