Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Somali farm kids in Australia.

Mustafe   

I think they live somewhere close by, and probably just go for a visit from time to time. It would be fun to own a farm on the outskirts of big cities though, even with our deadly snakes and red back spiders. Very dangerous for children, but the freedom and open space would probably be worth it.

Mustafe   

I just watched the first video and they are Somali farm kidz indeed, lol. Thats super cool! I wish they were my neighbours so I could visit and ask if they would sell me fresh meet and eggs. Knowing Somalis they would probably give me free supplies for a while lol.

Malika   

Masha'allah its good to see , the farm develop over the years..They even produce olive oil too. I believe this is an extension from back home.

Lol@ Mustafe - I know the family - miyaan kuu soo weeydiyaa if they can give you free eggs?

FatB   

lools malika i thought u were in teh uk? how do u know of soomali baadiyo dagan in some remote area of Oz

Bad kaamira. Maxaaba fiirsanaa it blinds you. Too iftiin.

Nomad is Nomad,,,,,It is in our blood....

Farming has nothing to do with nomadism. Geeljire folks in Soomaali context do not farm at all. Other xoola dhaqato laga yaabaa, which is pastoralism and different from nomadism.

Mashallah for them having their own succesful farm. That's a hard working family that even involves their kids. Bless their farm and we can take a example from them.

burahadeer;761283 wrote:
You & KOW have your little nice farm
:D

Aww thanks that's lovely of you but it's not the same anymore without Knight's presence, I miss him :(