Sign in to follow this  
Nur

An Invitation For A Party,

Nur   

Ramadan Kareem From e-Nuri and Friends

For new Nomads

From e-Nuri Archives

An Invitation For A Great Party, Respond For Directions!

That is right!

For a select few

For a limited time!

Yes, you are one of the special invitees!

If for a long time you were all dressed up and had no where to go,

Do I have some great news for you, please dont be a no show.

This is a true party and reception at a special mansion, and if you respond early, it may the best advertisement you've ever responded to, so confirm by showing your interest on this thread, and inshAllah you will make it if you follow directions well.

After receiving enough responses on this thread, inshaAllah, I will give you direction to the location of the party and reception, so invite as many family and friends as you can, they will thank you for this.

Question: Read Nur backwards in Somali, what do you get? RUN in Somali ( TRUTH)

This is a TRUE offer, it is no joke, try me!

For Those Who Responded:

Congratulations!

You've just accepted an invitation from Allah SWT, your creator, to come to his house, for a party and the surprise of your life, ever!.

Now that you know who is the host of this party, Allah SWT, I feel honored so many Nomads have taken me for serious when indeed the way I presented this thread was rather a contemporary setting of a worldly party, many of you who, in the course of your lives are invited to parties, may be leery accepting any RSVP, but because it was from one of your veteran Nomads here on SOL, you have accepted, some of you with a big heart, some so excited that they could not wait the posting of the thread, and others, who playfully represent the Devil, literally turned down the invitation because, her Mother would not allow her to attend the party, ironically, Allah SWT says in the Quraan about those who turn down this offer that their mother is indeed Haawiyah, Hell fire ( May Allah protect us all from Hell and the advocacy of Satan ).

Another category of Nomads turned down on the pretext of assumption that its a boys night party, while many other dear Nomads who I wished to respond did not, knowing how great this party is going to be, I hope they don't miss the real party that I am going to post.

The Invitation:

Allah SWT says " Wallaahu yadcuu ilaa Dar es Salaam, wa yahdii man yashaa ilaa siraatin mustaqeem "

" And Allah is inviting (you) to Dar Es Salaaam, and ( Allah SWT) guides who He wishes, to a path that is straight( toward the Dar Es Salaam)."

" Dar " in the Arabic language means a House, Palace, Mansion, Villa etc.

Salaam , meaning Eternal Peace, one of the ninety nine (Asmaa ul Husnaa) names of Allah SWT, the source of peace as we usually hymn His praise after our daily prayers: " Allahumma Anta As Salaam, wa minka As Salaam " , meaning : " O Allah, You are the (essence) of Peace, and you are the source of all of Peace ", so by responding to the RSVP of Allah SWT, inshaAllah, in the day of judgement when you finally approach paradise, it will be said to you " Udkhuluuhaa bi Salaamin aaminiin " " Enter (Paradise ) peacefully "

I have read this verse in Suurah Younis many a time, but like a short wave Radio, I have never tuned my focus so sharply on this verse like I did past couple of weeks. When I read " Allah SWT is inviting (me) to Home of Peace, His House , I was really touched in a very special way, when I drove away from the Masjid, the only thing in my head was the RSVP, poor insignificant me!, I am invited to Allah's mansion, for an eternal party, with plenty of food, drinks and permanent youth and beautiful women, ( gorgeous men for the sisters, like new me , no kidding ), I was in my vehicle, tears started flowing on my cheeks, so much so that I had to pull over to finish crying, what a soothing effect did I get afterwards, Wallahi, I felt reborn again, once more with a solid mission to do good on earth, to dedicate my life to serve Allah SWT by doing what he values most in people, helping others to help themselves, feeding of the poor, educating the ignorant, advocating for, and consoling the oppressed, The Quraan, holds many treasures sprinkled on the pages we read that we may not be looking deeper, this verse, has fundamentally rearranged my priorities in life, and hence the preparations for meeting my maker, literally, accepting on His offer by meeting the requirements set in Quraan and Sunnah.

Requirements that form the bulk of the "Pursuit of Happiness" ceneter piece of American Constitution, so Nomad readers who reside in The USA can finally say with pride that following Islam as a way of life is protected by the American Constitution, since its goal is the pursuit of happiness, and you never thought Pursuit of happiness was an Islamic thing? ...many people chase elusive happiness in their lifetime, but only few will attain the real thing, and I assure you, it is not going to be in their lifetime.

It was reported by Abu Hureirah May Allah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah said " Those who enter paradise will enjoy and never will they be miserable, they will live forever and never will they die, their garments will never wear out and theirs will be an everlasting youth "

Nomad brothers and sisters, isn't an honorable gesture from Allah SWT, to invite you to his house, the Jannah, Paradise? , and because you have responded to his RSVP, you are short listed and specially chosen to receive the road map that will guide you to get to the Party in Jannah. So Congratulations, Brothers and sisters in faith. Allah gives you the good news and says to you:

" Lilladiina istajaabuu li Rabbihumul Xusnaa " As for those who have responded (positively) to their Lords ( RSVP), their ( Reward) is the Husnaa (the Party in Paradise )"

Engineers measure performance to test response times of systems they design, how fast does a system respond to an stimulus, the above verse, specifically deals with the testing of the response time of humans to their Maker's RSVP, because it is within the frame of our life time that we have to respond to the heavenly stimulus. The second measure engineers measure is the quality of that response, and I can not put it in a better way than the following verse:

" Lilladiina axsanul Xusnaa, wa ziyaadah " As for those who've performed well (under difficult conditions, as a response to please) their Lord , their (reward) is Husnaa ( Paradise) and some extra ( surprise)"

It is not only about what we know, it is not only about what we do, but it is also about the results we achieve with the last two, that really counts at the end of this life's journey.

Can you guess the surprise in store for you? when Allah SWT invites you to his house and amazingly you beat the odds and show up, you definitely deserve a great hospitality treat, for all that "gimme -a -break!" you used to yell while on earth, here is a big break! of food , drinks, and the greatest of all joys, yours will be a splendid face and sparkling eyes glued on the sight of their Magnificent Lord: " Wujuuhun yawma idin naadwirah, ilaa Rabbihaa naadhirah " What a joy!

And you thought that no one cares about you? how wrong were you all along, well, if you could only imagine how much Allah SWT has honored you, and is willing to guide you! whenever you take a step His way, he takes two steps toward you, when you walk toward Him, he runs to you, and if you are bearing the weight of a Gorilla the size of Planet earth in sins and mischief on your back, and you come to Allah SWT resolute to start it all over again, Allah approaches you with the weight of Planet earth in forgiveness, try Him! now that is some good news innit?

When Allah SWT ordered Abraham to invite mankind to visit his house in Makkah as pilgrimage, It was Allah's way of sending you an RSVP to His house , Paradise, to see who will respond and say " Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik " here I am O Allah, Here I am " as a response to his invitation. When the Muezzin calls for prayer, saying " Hayyah Alal Falaah " "come respond to success" you are responding to Allah's eternal invitation and RSVP to paradise and Allah will say to you: " Fad khulii fii cibaadii wad khulii Jannatii " " Come join the ranks of those who worship Me, come enter My Paradise "

In the course of our daily routine, the opportunity to respond to Allah SWT presents itself in a concealed way, the trick is to always be on the lookout and be aware that you are under a test to see if you can collect as many points to qualify for the party. " Wa an leysa lil insaani maa sacaa, wa anna sacyahu sowfa yuraa " Meaning, " man does not have in store in the herafter save the efforts he had earned "

Whenever you notice the need of an orphaned relative or a hungry destitute, to respond to their need is to approach and overcome obstacles and hurdles that are on your way to the party in Jannah, are you in good shape for that feat? keeping your cool whenever someone gets on your nerves with a sordid comment, is another way to collect valuable points to attend the party, persuading your enemy to be on your side by behaving with a divine character of tolerance and forgiveness. Because time is valuable and life is short, you have to focus on doing what benefits you most, and according to the Hadith, Allah SWT loves those who care for and benefit other creatures, so what are you waiting for, you can benefit humans by helping save them from Hellfire through wise discussions, you can also help them by feeding them or you can help them by seizing your evil intentions toward them, as for other creatures like animals, be humane, because it can save you from Hell fire, a biblical story confirmed by the Sunnah says that a prostitute was saved from hell by giving water to a thirsty dog.

This party however, is exclusively for those who categorically refused to respond to Satan's party on earth in which Satan promised happiness, prosperity and longevity for his allies and friends. You can not have it both ways, you need to make your mind early. This party is not for those who had previously responded to Satan's RSVP and to whom he will disown in the day of judgment, saying to to them : " Allah SWT promised you and delivered against it, while I also promised you but failed to deliver on my promise, I had no power over you except for your willful confirmation to follow me when I invited you ( to disobey Allah SWT) , so blame me not, but blame yourselves, don't come running onto me for help, because I am not coming running onto you for help" Quraan.

Satan's party is short-lived, even if takes a lifetime, the result is always a painful stand in front of your maker to answer for your deeds, Satan packages the glitter of this present life as his party, but life on earth with all its attractions is like a short lived mirage in which we feel that we are in control when in essence, we are not, it is mankind's inherent nature to be aggressive when he feels self sufficient, Allah SWT says in the same Surah Younis: " The likeness of the (appeal) of life on earth is like a rainfall we've poured down from the sky, to grow plants on the ground, in order to feed livestock and hence people ( as the food chain), up until ( the intensity of rainfall makes) earth show its treasures and beauties at which point its caretakers firmly come to believe that they are in full control, (suddenly) our decree is passed( for its destruction) thus we turn (mankind's possession and efforts) to pieces as if it has not been there yesterday, thus we clarify for folks who soberly reflect "

Next Attractions

The first to make it to Paradise

The Reception and Gates of Paradise

The VIP Guests

Description of paradise

.....and More

2004 e-Nuri Softwano Series

e-Nuri Imaginative Essays

MashaAllah bro...I'm honoured to be the first this time around but let me quote this for you from last party!

Wiil Edeb Badan

A turbaned Chauffeur driven, super stretch late model camel equipped with GPS, a fine camel milk and fruits riferegerator, a super sound system starring Sheikh Mohammed Saleh Alim Shaah, a 5G Mackintosh Power book with a broadband mobile EVDO connection to another world, can be dispatched as an appreciation for a classy guest like you, but you need a permanent companion before embarking on this great trip to assure safe arrival, this trip is no fun without a reliable partner(i mean a GEEL JIRTO lady), let me assure you bro., half the fun, will be getting there.

Nur

For whatever reasson, GEELJIRTadii ima soo gaarin ilaa hada, see wax ujiraan sxb mise rag layskuma haleeyee dhanka dirawalka ayaa layga soo galey? yaah

Nur   

Abdul Latif Bro.

You ask " For whatever reasson, GEELJIRTadii ima soo gaarin ilaa hada, see wax ujiraan sxb mise rag layskuma haleeyee dhanka dirawalka ayaa layga soo galey? yaah

Saaxib

(lol) Our Camel Chafeurs are very reliable, they will never think about intercepting your passes to your potential Geel jirto companion, e-Nuri Matrimonial services are in the design phase, if you are interested we can put you as the first bachelor seeking to find a geel Jirto campanion to paradise.

Nur

Muhammad   

lol

A great invitation.

let me see if I'm prepared enough to finish this journey savely,

Checks his Invitation Letter

- The Quraan

* Check

checks his passport

- Shahadah

* check

checks his Map

- The Sunnah

*check

checks his Guide

- Muhammad(pbuh)

* check

checks his Path

- Siratal Mustaqim

* check

checks his Compass

- Imaan

* check

checks his medicine

- Salah and Siyam

* check

checks his food suplies

- Dikhr

*check

checks his wallet

- Du'a

*check

well it looks like I'm set, hmm... how about my ride?

checks his horse;

- young body, healthy, good mind, better ride it fast while it is still young.

what else is missing, hmm... it seems I'm set to go.

wait, what is the rulling on travelling alone? Nur?

maybe it is best if I find a companion, a young, healthy geeljirto that is as eager to get to the destination as I'm.

yes, that sounds better, ofcourse the Prophet(pbuh) said, "If the people knew what I know about traveling alone, then nobody would travel alone at night."

that's half of my time to get to the journey, so it is advicing me that at night I need a companion.

so why is Nur, sending us bachlors off to the invitation alone? shouldn't there be a camp up and running to solve this dilemma, pairing the single travelers?

maybe he forgot that the Satan hunts the sole traveller! specially at night! thus Satans best victory is seperating two companions on their way to the invitation!

hmm... so good ol-Baashe had a point, my preparation is not complete yet!

Nur   

Brother M u h a m m a d

MashAllah, all of what you have listed are requirements for the trip, they are only fifty percent of requirements ( Deen)

in the old west it used to be " Have Gun Will Travel"

In the new west, e- Nuri has changed this adage to be " Have Geel Jirto Will Travel"

The Prophet SAWS said that marriage is half the Deen, thus finding a Geel Jirto should be a high priority for Geel jireyaasha on this Baraak,

I used to think that there was a shorage of Geel Jireyaal men, but lately I am seeing cases of good geeljireyaal men who cant find good Geel jirto women. I am attending a marriage of such a brother soon, he had hard time finding one, and this guy, is so kind he is willing to serve his wife breakfast in bed, I hope the sister takes good care of him, i know of few like him in the geeljire community.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

Athiest Femminist Emma Goldman is quoted as saying that all she cares about is the process, but not the finality or end result. She has accepted to oblivious to any purpose and goal.

Islam on the other hand, teaches us the purpose for which we exist, where we are heading at the end, and how to get there, a clear way, all the way. How empty a life can be when one has no purpose nor a goal.

Nur

Originally posted by Nur:

How empty a life can be when one has no purpose nor a goal.

Nur

That is pure bigotry Nur. How can you say Atheists or nonbelievers have empty life simply because of their lack of believe? If anyone is capable of having a purpose in life, atheist or nonbelievers are capable too. To say otherwise is really to say they (the nonbelievers) are not humans.

Many lead normal, productive and purposeful lifes. I personally know few (along with agnostics), honesty I haven't seen any signs that their lifes are any less purposeful than say a muslim, christian or a Hindu. Lets not be prejudiced. As the saying goes: what goes around comes around! Favourable or fair disposition towards others will ultimately pay dividends.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Nur:

How empty a life can be when one has no purpose nor a goal.

Nur

That is pure bigotry Nur. How can you say Atheists or nonbelievers have
empty
life simply because of their lack of believe? If anyone is capable of having a purpose in life, atheist or nonbelievers are capable too. To say otherwise is really to say they (the nonbelievers) are not humans.

Many lead normal, productive and purposeful lifes. I personally know few (along with agnostics), honesty I haven't seen any signs that their lifes are any less purposeful than say a muslim, christian or a Hindu. Lets not be prejudiced. As the saying goes: what goes around comes around! Favourable or fair disposition towards others will ultimately pay dividends.
Allah describes athiests and disbelievers as being animals or even worse. So metaphorically they are not human and according to you non-humans do not have a purpose. So there! Athiests and disbelievers have lives devoid of purpose and higher goals, this means their lives are empty like Sheikh Nur said! We don't need to know about your connections or who you know because simply we don't care about them and we certainly do not care about you! So why don't you stop being bigoted toward sheikh Nur and let everyone benifit from his wisdom! okaaaaay! I don't want to have to remind you about this again. you have been warned!

nemo   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Allah describes athiests and disbelievers as being animals or even worse. So metaphorically they are not human and according to you non-humans do not have a purpose. So there! Athiests and disbelievers have lives devoid of purpose and higher goals, this means their lives are empty like Sheikh Nur said! We don't need to know about your connections or who you know because simply we don't care about them and we certainly do not care about you! So why don't you stop being bigoted toward sheikh Nur and let everyone benifit from his wisdom! okaaaaay! I don't want to have to remind you about this again. you have been warned! [/QB]

Maashallah mashallah that is the smartest thing I ever heard from you Sister Didi Kong, you should keep it up. This religist side of you really brings out your personality. Waxaan socod badanaa, brother Homer Simpson WHY are you always so quick to defend non-believers? Why are you so annoying and question what our religion says? Wasn’t you who said I am westernised, we can now see who is westernised. I will pray for you Homer Simpson inshallah you will return to the right path again.

Nur   

Nameless Sheikha

I like her name, Didi Kong, what a great sounding name, you get the feeling that she is a no nonsense lady, straight to the point, not pretentious, honest and a go getter, the name also gives impression that she can kick rear end of blasphemists at will.

Nur

Johnny B   

Bro Nur,now that you seem to enjoy encouraging the less talented ones in their annihilation, i´d like you to come out of your babble.

Nur, your stance, that life without a religious beleif ( a purpose ) is empty, is a scornful and fallacious generalization that puts one's foot in one's mouth at best. It´s amazing though that your theistic, purposeful and supposedly good life has instilled such a contempt in your heart, that you´ve the need to level such a vitriol at other fellow human beeings who just happen to think diffrently than you do.

Do you mind expounding the assumption that a religious person ( no matter in what s/he beleives in ?) has a richer and purposeful life than an Agnostic/Atheist?