Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somali Artist and Arts should not be Politisized

Carafaat   

Somali Arts and Artist are one of the few issue's that have kept Somalinimo alive by keeping the Somali spirit high. Somali arts and artist have always transcended borders, clans and politics. Therefor we should not try to politisize them as we have politisized many other things. Artist should be free to operate without the limitations of borders, clans and politics.

http://wardheernews.com/Articles_11/Nov/Mahado/12_Portarit_of_a_bootlicker_Nimco_Dareen.html

Kanaalka Yuniferal waa qashin marka uu ka hadlaayo Soomaali Galbeed iyo Jabuuti. It is so obvious it was paid by the stooges of Xabashi regime. In Jabuuti case as well. Waxa ee kasoo tabiyaan labadaan gobol Soomaaliyeed is nothing but warar wada ii dheh oo paid propaganda ah, especially Soomaali Galbeed. Iyagoo ka hadlaayo kufsiga iyo duliga loo geysto shacabka Soomaali Galbeed waligey kuma arkin on that channel. Neither do they report about jabhadda ka dagaalanta gobolkaas.

Nimca Dareen lost from me the little respect I had for her. Mar uu Cowke wareysanaaye a few months ago ayaaba la yaabay iyadoo ku heyso "Itoobiya" ayaan ku dhashay iyadoo ula jeedo Soomaali Galbeed. Cowkihii wareysanaayena maba sixin, asagii sii wadayba qaladkeeda. If she opted to have a little dolars and indha iska tirto dadkeeda la xasuuqaayo, fine, laakiin haka sugin any respect from Soomaalida damiirka leh.

NGONGE   

Jacpher;759805 wrote:
^No a good question is why does it not matter?

Because every new day, they'll sing a new tune! :D

(I'll get my coat).

Abtigiis   

Che, I concur! please pass the message around.

Tan yari way waalatay, she thinks she is some big artist obviously mistaking promise for proved class. We even have her singing iyadoo tuutaha Liyu police ka ku heesaysa.

Carafaat   

Abtigiis, why does it matter what she wears? She is a singer. She has preformed on countless ONLF, Somaliland, Djibouti, Somalia gigs. If she performs for Abdullahi Yusuf, why cant she sing for Abdi Illeey?

No matter, what our political opinion is we should let artist do their thing.

Nimco dareen is a good singer and also one of the prettiest Somali singers of this time but she should I've kept singing for the ONLF, and the freedom of her own people instead of Singing for the people that oppress and commit crimes against her own people. But she still has time to repent so lets wait and see Abaaheed na nin wanaagsan bu ba ahaye oo wadaad eh wakhti baynu siinayna Nimco dareer wey taubad keeni doonta inshallah.

Dhubad.   

^No doubt she sings well and looks hot but she shouldn't get involve with this mess.......She should be wise enough.

This remind me Shirwaynihii Midaynta USC Where young Gaadaco was singing this :

Apparently he regrets this so much now!

Booo.. she deserves to be boycotted and thrown with rotten tomatoes. Just because she has a luxury life she doesn't need to lie and say they are overreacting and those people don't get tortured, raped, killed and done injustice to wtf :rolleyes:

Dhubad.;759954 wrote:
^No doubt she sings well and looks hot but she shouldn't get involve with this mess.......She should be wise enough.

This remind me
Shirwaynihii Midaynta USC
Where young Gaadaco was singing this :

Apparently he regrets this so much now!

Very dark clanish room not cool at all.