Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Who set them up?

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Apparently someone had been dishing out too much reputations on my behalf in the last 24 hours, that or 1 reputation in one day is too much for SOL :D

NGONGE   

^^ One is too much. However, that also depends on the person you give the rep to. For example, on some strange day when I must have banged my head or something, I gave you some rep. Therefore, trying to give you some today will not work. I am asked to spread some love before returning back to you (which is unlikely anyway, unless I bang my head again of course).

So, the only way I can give a rep to someone is if I do it by proxy (ask A&T, ala moxo wax dhonkaday by proxy). :D

A_Khadar   

Sayid*Somal;761984 wrote:
Apparently someone had been dishing out too much reputations on my behalf in the last 24 hours, that or 1 reputation in one day is too much for SOL
:D

It's the later one, 1 a day..

NGONGE   

Sayid, dee it wont work. I must give rep to others for a while before I'm allowed to give it to you. Marka, like I said, I can only do it by proxy. So who do you trust to pass it on? Shall I give some rep to Malika and then she gives you some back in turn (I am not "kissing" any men warya). :D

Faarax-Brawn;759729 wrote:
Thanks for the insight laakin this is all fuzzy to me....,.and it still doesnt make sense @ALL...But i will live with it yaa Libaaxow...

I I remember giving reputations to quite a number of ppl when it started...thanks for the 100s of reputations dear fellow nomads. I will,in turn dish out more as the months progress..I have been absent for awhile but,i shall be back- Bluelicious was the first person i saw on the wall...so she gets a vote. Next up, will be Abtigiis :)

LoL...someone de-repped me already. They weren't happy about my 'maybe it's a typo' comment about the great energy interest give-away. Nin-Yaabin, de-rep with pleasure my friend. No one will know! :D

Valenteenah.;762210 wrote:
LoL...someone de-repped me already. They weren't happy about my 'maybe it's a typo' comment about the great energy interest give-away. Nin-Yaabin, de-rep with pleasure my friend. No one will know!
:D

It wasn't me. I swear. :)