Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Who set them up?

Showqi;761100 wrote:
Blue to become a nomad, you need a 1000 post

Woow that much, thanks Showqi I will give you and Khadar some reputations for being so nice and helpful ;)

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;761097 wrote:
Khadar I would like to know how you become a Nomad too like Fariid.

Blue, I am just nomad, look those Senior nomads in less than few year with nearly 10,000 post.. So I don't troll a lot like many here.. but do trolling..loll

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;761103 wrote:
Woow that much, thanks Showqi I will give you and Khadar some reputations for being so nice and helpful
;)

thanks.. Spread the love.lol..

A_Khadar;761135 wrote:
Blue, I am just nomad, look those Senior nomads in less than few year with nearly 10,000 post.. So I don't troll a lot like many here.. but do trolling..loll

Loooool it's worth a try :P

I've been on a mission to give points all week. Juxa got today's. Narniah the day before. Dabrow the time before that. I randomly award it to whoever's post is on my screen when I remember my mission. But I have been meaning to take Aaliyah to 10* stardom. Why should only NG enjoy that privilege? Someone remind me next time am online (insha'Allah)!

A_Khadar   

So generous of you.. I will remind you though I never seeing you're online when I am probably you're half way asleep or done for the day.. I tried to give more to Alliyah, but I run out of it.. She's the coolest..

I have noticed some members have red bars what does that mean I thought you could only have green and grey bars?

NGONGE thank you no hard feelings your cool I like your style, somehow I can never take your jokes seriously like the sati thing lol. And also thank you to all the other lovely peeps who voted for me such a generous gesture :D

AYOUB   

NGONGE;760825 wrote:
^^ You need at least 100 posts to become a Nomad.
:D

As for "reputations", I am in the mood to spread some love. Who should I give it to? (Ayoub does not qualify of course).

So long as Xaaji Xunjuf is my friend on my profile, you can keep your lime candy bars. Bleep!

Malika, you might be a village person but I love you nevertheless. :)

Malika   

^Looooool@Jacaylbarambaro..lol astagfirullah.

Ayoub -inaabtii I said what I said with love dee..lol

For the post above - I give you a reputation, it made laugh trully.