Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Who set them up?

A_Khadar   

Most of solers have one of these captions on their status button..Who set them up?

is a name known to all

is unknown quantity

is just really nice

is jewel in the rough

is a glorious beacon of a growing light

is a spectacular nomad

is a splendid one to behold

A_Khadar   

Do you know what is says yours? I tried to reason with any pattern, but I have seen people with same status yet different messages. I couldn't also find anyone who has same as mine yet..

Showqi   

wrote:
I couldn't also find anyone who has same as mine yet..

That means you're unique. Shuuuuuuuuuuuushsh qofna ha isaga sheegin

A_Khadar;759666 wrote:
Do you know what is says yours? .

I have no idea.

Khadar, I believe the phrases are connected to the number of green stars you have. You were 'is jewel in the rough' till I gave you some reputation and now you are 'is a glorious beacon of a growing light'. Pretty awesome, if I may say so myself.

^OK,how are the green dots/bars designated? How also is the star rep/power warever accredited to one? I have a higher star rep but my green bars are so low...i need answers man.

A_Khadar   

Faarax-Brawn;759708 wrote:
^OK,how are the green dots/bars designated? How also is the star rep/power warever accredited to one? I have a higher star rep but my green bars are so low...i need answers man.

I think yours exceeded the limit and the bars reset themselve.. Just reminded me a truck passed 1million mile and start from zero miles..:) I yet need to know the rep Power.. Thought about number of posts may have some to do, but that aint that of consistant..

Hmm...I don't know how the Rep Power is linked to the green stars. Could never figure it out. But in the settings section, it tells you how many reputation points you have, which I suppose are derived from the number of green stars you have received? But even that doesn't make sense as mine seems to be an arbitrary number.

Perhaps only Admin can explain how the system works.

FB, I would happily give you some reputation but I'm all out for now. :)

PS: THANK YOU (you know who you are!) :D

Where are you looking at because the only thing I can see under a persons username is whether they are a junior nomad, nomad or a senior nomad. Can you explain to me what you mean by this rep points, green bar and statuses and how it works thanks in advance :)

A_Khadar   

Blue,

If you look right below where it either says "Junior, Nomad, etc", there i button(s), mostly green though urs is a gray, and if you hoover over with your mouse on the button, it shows a caption with different messages.. Your says, " is an unknown of quantity". (will be nice and give you some reputation).. And bellow your avator and your info, there is a Rep Power and also below that there is a star where you can give positive/negative reputation for someone which increases the green/gray buttons.. Hope that explains, and all the credits for this go to "Val"..