Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

ahhh the year is almost over and alhamdullilah it has been wonderfull for me and i hope it was and still is wonderfull for all of you.alot has happened in the world this year,somethings that shocked us,some that made us cry like our people

starving to death because of the selfishness of our own men...you know the once that were supossed to be our leaders but

instead chose to be our destroyers.i am not saying all of them are like that because there are alot of them that

are great,it is just that sometimes the bad over takes the good.ilaahey hasoo hanuuniyo inta xun..ameen.

so what are somethings that shocked you?

what are you guyz looking forward to?

have you guyz noticed how hard it is for somalis to say the number 12?tuuualif...hence,2012 is going to be hard to say for lots

of maryooleey.

peace

princesshafsa;759472 wrote:
ahhh the year is almost over and alhamdullilah it has been wonderfull for me and i hope it was and still is wonderfull for all of you.alot has happened in the world this year,somethings that shocked us,some that made us cry like our people

starving to death because of the selfishness of our own men...you know the once that were supossed to be our leaders but

instead chose to be our destroyers.i am not saying all of them are like that because there are alot of them that

are great,it is just that sometimes the bad over takes the good.ilaahey hasoo hanuuniyo inta xun..ameen.

so what are somethings that shocked you?

what are you guyz looking forward to?

have you guyz noticed how hard it is for somalis to say the number 12?tuuualif...hence,2012 is going to be hard to say for lots

of maryooleey.

peace

This year sure brought alot of changes in the world, something about 11 that just ignites people to revolt. Last seen 9/11 :P

As countries changed for the better or atleast strived for it, my hope for a great change in somalia build up.

I was like, You go egypt! And in my head, "Somalia soon it will happend".

Oh Libiera also? "Somalia anytime now"

Italy!!! "All the history we had with Italy , Somalia, this should insipire us!"

Sudan, what the.. now it is gettin ridiculous come on Somalia!

But nothing happend, and here i sit waitin for the new year. With no hope at all.

Sigh, Somalia what went wrong, more important. When are we gonna see you rise from the depth of complete chaos and anarchy.

sharma-arke451;759482 wrote:
@hafsa cultivate the land of investments and bring hope to the hopeless.

By the way, i do urge you to marry, lol.

lol.where is somalia or knight of wisdom when you need him? one of them was totally against marriage?

btw you must be in married land and have seen the joy it brings,for you to urge people! me thinks

Abdul   

princesshafsa;759496 wrote:
lol.where is somalia or knight of wisdom when you need him? one of them was totally against marriage?

btw you must be in married land and have seen the joy it brings,for you to urge people! me thinks

I think he is just looking and testing you,shafsa

Showqi   

Somalia;759512 wrote:
I'm getting married to a reer badiyo girl inshallah, in the village of Maygaag.

Maygaag miyigeeda markaad Milgo ku guursato

Muumin kuu duceeyiyo markay marwo kuu mashxarado

Malab macaaniyo markaad muqmada muudsato

Muxibada kalgacalkiyo markey Milgo madaxa kuu salaaxdo

Muusanowgiyo markaad muranka meel ku xoorto

Miic miicdiyo markey madax adeyga kaa masaxdo

Mudane kala duwane markaad Mas'alooyinka kala maareyso

Marti lama i laawee maandhow mininkaaga ma soo marnaa?

A_Khadar   

Knight of Wisdom;759475 wrote:
I would have to say that 2011 was an amazing year for me. I've transformed my entire existence. I now see how I was blind !

2011 I love you !

Oh Admin.. They terminated him before he told us about how he was transformed!

Princess.. nice topic, yet too early since the year hasn't ended yet..

The horrific famine in Somalia made me sadden

Never ending Somalia's crisis makes me mad

s/l's aggressions to its neighbors makes me hostile to many I could be friend and neighbor with

Wishes for the 2012Peace and stability in the Somali peninsula

Personal wish..To make the Hajj insha’allah

Waa runtiis, waana ku raacsanahay. Guurso. Not that any jaamac aad jidka ku aragtid, mind you, but guurka waa wax wanaagsan.

Eebbaa mahad leh, 2011 aad ayee u wanaagsanayd and I hope mid kasii qeyr badan inay noqoto kan soo socda -- aamiin.

Aaliyyah   

Time is pretty fast subhanalah...walashay iga yar ayaanba ku qudrad qadanaya as she turned 10 this year...AND i remmeber the first day my dad gave her to me..marku yadoo aan ka baqayo inay iga dhacdo uu gacanta igu dhibay!..that is life laakin.

2011 was amazing year for me alhamdulilah. 2012 khyrkiisa alle ha nugu so aado!..

salaam

a.khadar..i know it is a bit early but it will be 2011 before you know it..insha allah.allah nabad hanugu gaarsiiyo.

abdul: i see that sharma is trying to pull a fast one on me.i think i got him back with that question i asked him

and he hasnt answered it yet.

somalia: i am glad to hear that you changed your views on marriage..congrats and be nice to her.

make sure you have someone to read that gabay showqi wrote for you.

m.macruuf...insha allah. when the right one comes along.

@hafsa, mine was just a suggestion, but what abdul hinted, may be is what is in his heart.

You don't have to be married, to know the good of marriage, do you??

ps. Don't be like bluelicious, who will say ''i love a cyber persona.''

Somalia   

Showqi;759656 wrote:
Maygaag miyigeeda markaad Milgo ku guursato

Muumin kuu duceeyiyo markay marwo kuu mashxarado

Malab macaaniyo markaad muqmada muudsato

Muxibada kalgacalkiyo markey Milgo madaxa kuu salaaxdo

Muusanowgiyo markaad muranka meel ku xoorto

Miic miicdiyo markey madax adeyga kaa masaxdo

Mudane kala duwane markaad Mas'alooyinka kala maareyso

Marti lama i laawee maandhow
mininkaaga
ma soo marnaa?

I had to ask a friend what mininkaaga means, he said he 'adored' your 'delicate' use of the language.

sharma-arke451;759887 wrote:
@hafsa, mine was just a suggestion, but what abdul hinted, may be is what is in his heart.

You don't have to be married, to know the good of marriage, do you??

ps. Don't be like bluelicious, who will say ''i love a cyber persona.''

Lol don't talk like that about my dead Knight i'm still grieving just because you are loveless, you know you can't have what we had it was special :P

What's this marriage talk this should be about 2011 and your new year resolutions oh so typical maryoleeys to talk about marriage. As for 2011 it has flown by so fast like an wink of an eye I can't believe we already at the end. It was a succesful amazing year to me when it comes to education, work, family, friends and I hope 2012 will be as great and full of opportunities. I wanna make a trip around the world and go on umrah in 2012, i'm already prepared and organised all that is left is to pick a date 2012 is gonna be my year to shine ;)