Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Somalia Police Force In Burco Fight Against Alcoholists

They have the right to make rules and fight against alcholism in a muslim dominating country. We aren't christians who consume alcohol we should follow the rules set by God.

Ps why are you avoiding me for the past couple of days, is there something if there is speak up i'm no mind reader!

Bluelicious;759433 wrote:
They have the right to make rules and fight against alcholism in a muslim dominating country. We aren't christians who consume alcohol we should follow the rules set by God.

Ps why are you avoiding me for the past couple of days, is there something if there is speak up i'm no mind reader!

LOL, no. I'm just occupied with other things. Sorry, didn't meant to make you think I was avoiding you. As for "following the rules set by God", would that contradict your stay in Western Countries, where Alcohol and Non-Islamic way of life is the norm?

I don't under you Muslims. You want to have everything your way miya? In a Muslim country, a non-Muslim cannot have the right to practice they way they wish to practice their life, but a Muslim should have a right in a Non-Muslim country?

Knight of Wisdom;759435 wrote:

LOL, no. I'm just occupied with other things. Sorry, didn't meant to make you think I was avoiding you. As for "following the rules set by God", would that contradict your stay in Western Countries, where Alcohol and Non-Islamic way of life is the norm?

I don't under you Muslims. You want to have everything your way miya? In a Muslim country, a non-Muslim cannot have the right to practice they way they wish to practice their life, but a Muslim should have a right in a Non-Muslim country?

Occupied for a couple of days yeah right more like ''aruiging in the politics section''.

A_Khadar;759437 wrote:
:)
you two reminded me Tommy and Jerry!

How are we Tom and Jerrry?

Knight of Wisdom;759435 wrote:

It's not about practicing, its about what is legal and isn't. I believe qamro isn't legal in somalia, because its an islamic country.

Just as qaat isn't legal in Sweden, or norway, but its consumed majority by muslims.