Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

If Kenya Succeeds, Who Will Rule the Jubbas?

Jacpher;758647 wrote:
:D

Yahuud baa loo qeylo dhaansaday si dhooqada looga gudbo. Let's see how far they'll make before the next rainy season.

Jacpher, that was the funniest thing Kenya has done since the invasion begun :D

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;758648 wrote:
Kenyans can't fight wa balayadu fulaysana

You can't wait the action miyaa? War nimanka idinkaa ictiraaf ka raadinayey berahanee this is your chance so give them a hand and at least advise for an exit strategy.

A bunch of wasted energy, on irrelevant local politics that doesn't guide or even decide any major strategies. These guys are actors on the periphery anyway you cut it. Question a) is clear and simple and its whether the Kenyan incursion will work in the first place? Nothing at all has shown why it will.

Mintid Farayar;758674 wrote:
Who are the actors on the periphery you're referring to? Gandhi and Madowe?

My point is the main issue should be whether the Kenyan incursion will succeed in the first place. In a lot of these discussions, its almost assumed that it will when in reality nothing has supported such confidence. While these are all potential fault lines if the incursion does succeed, its clearly jumping the gun in the real story here.

Gabbal   

xiinfaniin;758607 wrote:
You sound confused just like the author whose write up you posted. You need 101 on local politics. Why don't you consult with Gabal, the other confused fellow in these boards.

I would take you at face value if I didn't think you were grasping for straws.

xiinfaniin;758655 wrote:
Jacpher, that was the funniest thing Kenya has done since the invasion begun

It is not the funniest thing ..... remember the Donkeys issue ?? :D

NGONGE   

Gabbal, what is your opinion on this thread, saaxib? You've strangly kept your powder dry when it comes to this whole enterprise.Well, apart from falling out with Xiin (which is no big thing these days). What's your overall opinion on EVERYTHING related to this story, saaxib?

Carafaat   

Gedo folks have the real leverage on this issue. So far they kept silent on this issue, supported the Kenyan invasion but have kept silent on the Azania project thinking that its to early to discuss the political end result without being in control yet of the mentioned region.

This strategy comes with certain risks, because it leverages the military power against the political power. Giving them the advantage of having the bigger muscles and a far better negotiating position in any political platform.

I was just curious on how good the pastureland are around the Jubba area. I cant wait to be handed a couple of thousand acres in the form of ranch for for my exotic Maasai cattle.

ole-maasai;758980 wrote:
I was just curious on how good the pastureland are around the Jubba area. I cant wait to be handed a couple of thousand acres in the form of ranch for for my exotic Maasai cattle.

LOL

The Kenya invasion will fail and if they succeed what ever admin they form will evaporate.There are many players in the jubbas region as there many clans who live and claim there.The Gedo Block with the support of those in mogadishu will always have the advantage as they are the majority in those regions.

^OH, are they? The majority of where? and of which of the two Jubba's do they make up a majority, the lower or the middle?

Waryaa Gedo-daada iska joog :D