Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

bilan   

Somalina should’ve been on this list, she clashed with almost all the guys in SOL and still held her ground is more than enough to earn her a spot.

showqi, buradheer, and others who voted for me . jazakallah brothers and sisters. i'm just a humble brother who loves his diin.

mashallah brothers and sisters keep voting and let your voice(or internet footprint as it were) be heard!

Carafaat;758882 wrote:
Except for Abtigiis the rest are Somalilanders on the list. This aint fair!

I will vote for Abtigiis for being the exception and making this place so colourfull.
:D

Abtigis is half Ethnic Somalilander two

Aaliyyah   

Salax thanks lol. bt y would u vote me me n u got noin in common. Just kidding..

I vote for libaan he keeps me posted abt all the SSC issues. And posts like million pics..mahadsanid huuno!.

salaam

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;759280 wrote:
Salax thanks lol. bt y would u vote me me n u got noin in common. Just kidding..

I guess we will have to find out what we have in common via PM then kk, just kidding.

Aaliyyah   

Salax...my pm will be closed for life LOL..

Blue thanks sweetie..I would have voted for u too. Too bad inajaad forgat to add u on the list! lol

Aaliyyah;759320 wrote:
Salax...my pm will be closed for life LOL..

Blue thanks sweetie..I would have voted for u too. Too bad inajaad forgat to add u on the list! lol

You welcome and besides you deserve it better then me i'm a newbie and you have been here longer so it will be fair.

^lol.... look at the nonsense your writing about me in an attempt to make me look small and to make yourself look like a credible person whose sharaf is beyond reproach. yo listen.... we might be facebook friends but dont think you can make qualified judgement on me. its true, i'm quiet and polite but i'm also an egomaniac and literally ''full of it''!

Axmed-InaJaad;759449 wrote:
hey who merged my topic with this one? at least change the list to my list. this is completely unfair and xaraam

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL