Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

NGONGE   

^^ Please vote for the first Alpha and boost the man's self esteem. The other Alphas are simple creations of his that he uses to escape what his views as shortcomings in his real personality. Let us not confirm his suspecions by cheering for his rubbish creations. Only the first Alpha must be cheered (in fact, some other other Alphas might not even have the correct manly equipment).

Abtigiis   

By the way, I was absent from the forum for nearly 6 month this year and never thought I could be a candidate (for a serious race or one for fun).

But then I want to ask Juxa something. Are you serious I offend people? Who? Truth be told, I get abused more than anyone and could win the race for the most victimized soler. Sometimes we are just labelled and they stick. Juxa was on my case a month or so ago, and if at all I should feel aggreived by her.

I delink my real persona from the cyber one and therefore take abuses and criticisms hurles at Abtigiis as something that he deserves on account of his actions and utterances in the forum. Never do I extend them to the real man, an therefore that helps in coping with the attacks.

I still want to ask Juxa who do I offeneded? Especially this year? Sure I say what I want, about life, woman, politics. Some agree with it, some don't, some intolerant ones rant. What is my mistake? Expressing what I want to say, sometime for real, other times for jest? I have to strongly disagree with Juxa's charactersiation.

AYOUB   

NGONGE, I won't bring prophets in to this, but some of Nuune threads made me feel like throwing three pebbles at them.

Malika, we're not getting personal, just taking the only legal SoL opportunity to tell folks we we think about them. :)

Btw, is there a Nuune thread on Libya? Apologies to the Jinis if there is.

Juxa   

Malika macmac you never need inaad iraali galiso, hore ii sii haraanti

Abtigiis, caadi iska dhig, i never said you as a person offended anyone! sheekooyinkada uunbaan olale ku hayaa (iska wax u qabso oo kale) if you upset about it hade as a wise woman said gafuur cawo ninkiis buu dhibaa, kan maalmeedna ninkii daya!

I think i have upset enough people for the day, i will bake cake for Abtigiis and even skim read his topics as a punishment. In all fairness if Che made half the nominees ladies such as malika, val etc waxan ma dhaceen. i resent the unfairness.

Abtigiis   

Juxa, that is fair. One of the best friends in SOL is Xinnfanin, and he is a man who detests my other stories. I accpet your clarification.

Showqi   

Which one hahahahahah.

Alpha you need to reveal the voters! this is Musuqmaasuq. Waan ku ogahay codkaad ka xadaysaa saddexda miskiin ee kula tartamaya. Ka sadexaad baan anigu vote-keygii ugu riday.

Showqi   

Doorooyinkii baa meesha ku batay.

Sorry, I mean doorashooyinkii. Ina Jaad marduuf qaad ah (Laaluush) wax aan ahayn annigu ku codeyn maayo.

Warya Alpha i have it on good authority that you are not the egoist your online persona presents. I hear your a very quiet lad with good manners, very much the introvert, not this Alpha and god knows what else.