Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

Jacpher   

Why did you leave out your boyfriend I mean man friend Gunter?

Copycat need not waste valuable disk space. Don't steal off others ideas. Try to be a little original waryee.

thanks for those who voted. keep it up

Jacpher;758769 wrote:
Why did you leave out your boyfriend I mean man friend Gunter?

Copycat need not waste valuable disk space. Don't steal off others ideas. Try to be a little original waryee.

don't be a hater akhi, the world works on innovation.

Abtigiis   

Ok, after carefully looking at the list, I voted GoldCoast. There is no way Nuune could lead that pack. No way, I say. MMA is a pleasant character but a bit too politically correct and avoids confrontations even when it is clear he should engage in some.

I was hoping we do this Nomad of the Year thing for people who join in that given year. In that case, Bootylicious or Knight of Wisdom would have been the right candidates. If we are looking at all people, the indisputable Nomad of all times is Ngonge, truth be told. He is educating, entertaining and all. Xinnfanin lost his muse recently but is an excellent nomad too. Prometheus, the more learned person in this forum should also get some special award. Malika, Cara lead the women's pack. I like fairness, and I say it as I see it whatever tenous chords snap. If this nominations are going to be a jok,e, you may well have nominated Faarax-Brawn for the best political analyst of SOL, along wth Rudy Diiriye. :D :D Or Axmed-Ina-Jaad for the best discipline in SOL forum!

Som@li   

Nuune has my vote, Good luck :), and update with more of JINNI series, KOOCA iyo Cir-FIID

Truly, that LIBYA thread was very informative..

AYOUB   

I think the likes of MMA made the best use of the new SoL. His was not a copy and paste of confused "war deg deg ah" available to everyone out there, but SoL exclusive. He might be bila dhadhan compared to Alpha, but more of their kind of posts should be encouraged.

Juxa   

Che, there should have been more women up there adiguna waad ogtahay, balse ma noqan so no point quuqleys now.

I voted for Ibti of course (this has nothing to do with our cake history), but simply because she has been part of memorable journey this year, both personal and professional.

I like MMA's original topics, he made us feel part of bigger move. although there was one particular topic uu ku qaldanaa and he refused to see sense. ilaah wuxuu qadaray inaan aniga uga haro.

A&T in my opinion should not be nominated, i know his posts are entertaining to some, informative to others but he does offend alot, therefore sanadkaan nomination ma istaahilo.

Cawaale should win the nice guy bilad.

Inta kale waan ka gaabsaday

NGONGE   

Nuune is deservedly in the lead no matter what criteria you apply here.

If it were about frequency of posting (he's been more active than all the other names - combined - this year).

If it's about entertainment; he's written some interesting Jinn stories (as stand alones or in ongoing threads).

If it's about educational threads; his "Astro-physics in Af Somali" thread is still going strong

If it's about politics; his love of Turkey & Qaddafi drove me mad (though I appreciate the effort he put in).

Of course, if young Somalina has not changed her name I would have fought her corner and said she should have been the nomad of the year. :D

Juxa   

who is mean@malika.

I was not mean i was upfront and honest as to my thoughts, now why ii xagxaganee yaah..........

che dont distract me, sheeg sababta aad more ladies u nominate gareyn weysay?