Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

Narniah   

I voted for nuune *thumbs up*. Cause he's weird and says the oddest things lol I like it.

If I could vote for one more person It would go to MMA. I do however wish he would write more often in English or Simpler Somali cause most of the time I miss the gist of his posts. But yeah he's cool in my book.

A_Khadar   

Voted for Nuune, just because the dude has a way to spicy things esp. his Jin stories and he is both notherner and southerner. Yh where is Abtigiis, I am sure he is a great contributor of all in the forum being 4.5 formula marriage piece his latest contribution or Azania and Kenya invasion killed his nomination bid?

Malika   

A&T, should have definitely been there - he has been holding the place up the last few weeks, with his stimulating, thought provoking political threads.

What qualifies Urban or Caawale to have earned a place on the runner ups list? @ Che

I agree with A&T, who decided this?..Lol one can smell biased decision.

I liked MMA's thread, as I found it engaging.

^Cawaale and Urban reported and shared their experience during the uprising in Cairo and the continues uprising in Damascus. In terms of postings, their numbers are limited but under circumstances and despite the restricted information flow imposed by Government, Cawaale and Urban were able to venture and convey some of things they saw happening in those two cities. These were unique cases that needed to be acknowledged.

A&T is eloquent but he failed to make persuasive arguments and more often than not becomes combative when he's not able to convince others, not to mention his inherent contradictions. Nominating him for his contribution to the politics section will be unfair.

I think benchmark for informed, objective and impersonal political discussion is GoldCoast.

Aaliyyah   

LOL where is everyone elseee?? besides did you vote for yourself, u should be voting for someone else not yourself! sidaasi si ma aha lol

SALAAM