Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

Abtigiis   

By the powers vested by the statues of SOL, LST has appointed me as the undisputed chairman of the Independent Election Comission of SOL. This circular issued today the 13th of November, 2011 will take effect as soon as it is posted on a SOL thread, and a copy of it sent to the supreme gurdian LST by PM.

1) Whereas it is in the interest of forum members to establish credible "Nomad of the Year" Nominations that serve the purpose of stimulating SOLERs to actively partake and share their knowledge and ideas in the future,

2) Whereas it has become to the attention that this process is iniated without enough consultations with the grassroots

3) Whereas it is clear this is a stolen election even before it started,

4)Whereas we noted with sadness that no criteria for selection was stated before names were posted here

5) Recognising that potential winners must get their prize on the basis of the quality of their contributions, and not on perceived good cyber persona and on the benefit of incumbency

6) Noting that such worthy candidates as Bluelicious, Oba hiloowlow,Knight of wisdom, and the one and the only Xaji Xundjuf are exlcuded,

The Independent Election Commision, hereafter called the Commission, annuals this candidature and calls for an immediate investigation into who and how it started. If as alleged it turnes out that some candidates have bribed the poster so that he comes up with this list, the law will take its course and these candidates will not only be disqualified, they will face harsher punsihments. Pending this investigation, the commission has decided it will prejudice the outcome of any investigation if the main suspect is allowed to continue to post anything. Therefore, we announce that Nuune is banned from posting anything until the results of the investigations are made public.

Azania Akbar!!

In the name of Xinnfanin, the mist, the journey

:D :D

Dhubad.   

I voted for Nuune ....I love reading his Jacburis. Wax kasta waxbuu ka ogyahay, hadii Mars Planet laga hadlo wuxuu oran bari ani nin aa saaxibo ahayn ayaa transit ku ahayn Mars markaas waiting whole-ka ankoo ku jirno ayaan aragnay habar Jini ah lool.

Caadi ma aha.!

Juxa....Who are the typical macawisleey? Secondly, not nominating enough women is not intentional. This is merely reflection of the posts these nomads wrote over the year.

Abtagiis.....I ought to sue for libel trying to ruin my name like this. This is independent process and not to be decided by SOL admin. This is not Africa where Government has its hands in everything. Think of it Time Magazine's Person of the Year or the Academy.

Come on folks, cast your vote and remember this is not popularity.

GaroweGal...Why Zack should be nomad of the Year?

Kool_Kat   

Cawaale iyo Nuune bey iigu soo biyo shubatay, dee markaasaan Cawaale ugu shubay wootka! Nuunka aan dooran lahaa, laakiin hadaladiisii ugu dambeeyay oo ku saabsanaa abaaraha Soomaaliya baan i cajabin...Wuxuu ku biiray dadkii farta fiiqi jiray intuu dhihilahaa dhibaato walbo oo inoo taala anagaa isku keenay...Ughhh!:mad:

Jacpher   

^^You're the only vote Cawaale got so far. Ubran needs to campaign a little harder to get on the voting board.

What's with this system showing who voted for who? Such jaajuusnimo. Voteku wuxuu ku fiicnaa qarsoonaan. Meeshu ma US Senate floor baa? :D Che change the settings waryee.

Kool_Kat   

^LOL^ I had no idea it showed who voted for whom! Ibti voted for herself, that's a little dry! looooooool

Che, ayeeyo dad badan baa ka tagtay sanadkaan, majority of dadkaa qortay hurdo eyba igu ridaan, I mean their threads! :P Zack inaa ku darteey eheed, of course A&T (mise sanadkaana inuu raayo aad ka baqday)?

Jacpher..We are shooting for transparency and boldness. Be bold in your decision. See I like Ibti, Nuune and GoldCoast but I thought Positive deserves my vote.

Ayeeyo...Yaan katagay? The loudest people shouldn't necessary be the Nomad of the Year-Zack and A&T seem to be among nosiest.

lool@Ibti-nominees can vote for themselves.

Were these threads the only worthy ones this year? I liked MMA's thread the most, as it presented a huge amount of info, and Ibti's library tour diary was inspirational. I'm sorry to say, I never looked at Positive's Somali thread. But in the end, I just couldn't stand that Urban was still on the ledge, so my vote went to him.

PS: Nuune should never have been nominated. Now we will have to prepare bariis and hilib for his rooxaan.