Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Gandhi Hits Back: We are part of the TFG, but Sharif stop sinsiter propaganda

Abtigiis   

Professor Azania spoke to Somali Channel on many issues. Key points he said:

1) Azania is part and parcel of the TFG, we adhere to its charter, but Sheikh Sharif if opposed to our agenda for reasons we do not know and therefore must stop the sinister propaganda he waged against Azania.

2) we welcome the visit of the TFG defense Minister and we cooperate with him, but we have problem with Sheikh Sharif as an individual. We recongnize he is the President, but he has no power to exclude us from the TFG.

3) We are not a clan, we didn't follow 4.5, we are composed of all those who live in the Jubbas and Gedo and all are fairly represented, each district has representation.

4) We are not secessionists nor do we accept any foreigners dictating how the region should be run

5) The resources in the regions we control will serve the somali people, not foreigners

Abtigiis   

I don't know where he is. But I just watched and he catagorically dismissed some of the propaganda Xinn was peddling here, sometimes as Xinn, sometimes as Dr. Weinstien (I am convinced this is Xinn's pen name).

Che, awrkaa Kenya lagu kacsanayaa adeer, soon Alshabab will be history. Bad news for you, friend. I know you are closet Abu-Che.

Dhubad.   

Che -Guevara;757605 wrote:
"nor do we accept any foreigners dictating how the region should be run"

loool

lool.

Horta why Sharif is against this ? Wasn't this supposed to be Federalisim ? I have been out of touch with Somali politics lately, could someone care to explain ?

Abtigiis....If you are gambling man, how much would your wager on this succeeding? I'm not closet anything, I have openly and unabashedly supported AS but they have made unforgivable mistakes that will lead to their eventual end. Ironically, Azania and its Kenyan backers are winning them some legitimacy.

Abtigiis   

Dubad, I was in Mogadishu yesterday. Swam in the beach with some Ugandans and I asked a Somali working there about this. His answer: "Waa waxna ha dhisan, waxna dhisanmayno". If Sharif is worried about two federal stated by a rival clan, why can't he create three (benadir, goboladda dhexe, and whereever he so wishes)? What matters is that people get peace and governance? I can understand if other clans in the Jubbas and Gedo reject Azania for fear of domination, I can't understand that of Sharif? And I am sure he is not opposing out of principle and hatred of foreign intervention.

Che,

For someone whose success indicator is the end of alshabab, I am confident that will happen. Not because of Kenya, but because somali people hate this group and their are standing in their last legs. Whatever follows that is fine for me. And I am sure people will not miss Alshabab whoever takes over after them.

Dhubad.   

Abtigiis, you are right, Sharif has no right to oppose this but I guess he is forced to do that by the likes of Ethiopia or US for that matter !

Abtigiis....Somali people don't know what they hate, if they do they wouldn't have Ethios, Kenya and Ugandians blowing up their country while they clap for stooges like Sharif, Yeey, and Ghandi who invite our enemies to rape Somali people,

In any case, Gandi and his Kikuye handlers are literally and figuratively stuck in the mud.

mr. Fickle, stop the fib. i mean abtigis

Am now convinced that you are a biased analyst. don't be emotional about the boys, at least many were worse than them. Why not condemn them. I mean the qanyare and the muuse suudi lot. Yacni tuhun ayaan kaqabaa ineey daacad kaatahay your hate for shabab. AS not only were they bad, they were also good.

Unless,Clan is the connecting link between you and azania, many won't buy your half baked hate.

Abtigiis   

Che, fully agree. We are all raped and continue to be raped. But we have different perspective and priorities on how to end this. I think we should swallow some pride and deal with Alshabab. We have shown we are incapable of doing that as Somalis. Simple thing: if Abu-mansoor simply rebrands his thugs as 'reer-hebel' militia, the somali national army can't fight them. So, let someone else finish them and then we start the ardouos task of rebuilding the nation. I think this is the short cut.

For you, we should fight the foreigners first and then get back to fighting each other later. I think this will extend our misery.

Dear Sharmarke - it is natural to suspect I hate Alshabab because of Azania. I don't want to dispel that usual kneejerk response. Let me be a clanist, I don't mind. But let Alshabab go out of the picture. And in due time, this episode will close and we will discover who is who.

Abtagiis...That's thing, no one would do it for you least of all Kenya and Ethiopia. And as long as Gandhi opposes Sharif and Sharif opposes and each is willing to be puppet for bigger interest, nothing will change.

In terms we will understand here in SOL, Xiin and Abtagiis will need to sit down and forego their narrow interests for the greater good. If the two could do that, there's hope:-)