Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Cambaro, Anti-Ajnabi, Crazy, Gorgeous

What a strange woman. She is clearly on something (maybe something in that Coka Kola), it shows towards the end of the video. Anyway she made some sense.

Abtigiis   

This girl has done nothing wrong, nor are her views bad. In fact, for a girl of her age, she has repeatedly nuanced her accusations making sure she is not blaming everyone but a small group whose actions she doesn't like. Is she right or wrong? Depends on where you stand on this issue. Sure, she is not serious and it is clear she is just enjoying herself. She is also a kid. Instead of showing her boobs or buttockes by covering her face, she chose to pass a message, one that isn't bad at all.

Credit goes to the faarax she is dating. He must be a good one to make her feel good about somali men. She could also be hitting at some girl he knows and is married to a foreigner. Whatever her motivation, she did pass as someone cool, funny and beautiful.

Gabadha amaanka ugu dadaala. Of course, it will help if bluelicious or those who know her could pass this message of mine to her somehow, si ay u ogaato inaan u dagaalamay. :D :D

Juxa   

i watched it, waxay uhadleysaa iney ku horfadhido oo kale....nothing wrong with expressing her views balse anigu waxay ila tahay she is too much imaqlaay.

I hope she appreciates difaaca la difaacay

Dhubad.   

The majority of people defending this girl are Men and the majority people who are against her are women. What does that tell you lol

Dhubad.   

Thanks MMA. Yeah been away my friend. Was just reading your blog from Islii, I was there too man , I might have seen u in Kilinmanjaaro and Nomad Place. Ileen waad joogtay! are you back to Toronto now ?

Marax ayaa tahay markaas. You were there and knew I was there too markaas la iskuma soo sheegaayo miyaa. Mise waxaa ku jirtay nicmatul fashuuq oo in lagaa qash qasho ma rabin miyaa? 058.gif

Kilimanjaaro mar walba aadi jiray but not Nomad Palace. Kilimanjaaro iyo Grand Royal u badnaa aniga. Xataa our own Che meelahaas lagama weyn jirin.

Dhubad.   

^No I didn't know you were there. I meant to say i was reading your Islii blog today. I met a lot of people from Qurbaha, I used to go to DanShawarma near 12 str roundabout owned by two guys from Denmark .

I liked your blog , it was full of info ....!

Abtigiis;757490 wrote:
This girl has done nothing wrong, nor are her views bad. In fact, for a girl of her age, she has repeatedly nuanced her accusations making sure she is not blaming everyone but a small group whose actions she doesn't like. Is she right or wrong? Depends on where you stand on this issue. Sure, she is not serious and it is clear she is just enjoying herself. She is also a kid. Instead of showing her boobs or buttockes by covering her face, she chose to pass a message, one that isn't bad at all.

Credit goes to the faarax she is dating. He must be a good one to make her feel good about somali men. She could also be hitting at some girl he knows and is married to a foreigner. Whatever her motivation, she did pass as someone cool, funny and beautiful.

Gabadha amaanka ugu dadaala. Of course, it will help if bluelicious or those who know her could pass this message of mine to her somehow, si ay u ogaato inaan u dagaalamay.
:D
:D

:D :D

Dhubad.   

MMA , Bankiga Barclays safkiisa ayay ku taalaa. Haa reer Denmark waaye wiilasha iska leh.....meeshaas aa la iskugu imaadaa wixi bacdal maqrib ka danbeeyo.

I was there for one and half year, just came back four days ago and will be going back there by the end of this month inshallah!

Haa maqaayadaas iyada waaye. Waaba ku raagtee meesha, anaaba iga darantahee. Meeshaas maqribka ka bacdi ayee bil bilaan, kuraasta birta jilicsan ahayd fadhiisan jirtay miyaa. Waligey ma fadhiisan, cashada waa sii qaadi jiray lee.

My cousin and his family Denmark ka yimid in Luulyo, during summerka. Haddee ogaan lahaayeen inay maqaayadaas Reer Denmark leeyihiin wey tagi lahaayeen filaa. Kilimanjaaro iyadana qof Reer Norway ah leh la lahaa ee maxaa ka jiro.

AYOUB   

nuune;757265 wrote:

akhii, hadaad iga yeeleyso mid Jiniyad yaroo kuusan(not a qalanjo but can do the job at least) ayaan kugu xiri

Mar baan "no thanks" idhi markaasa xaal iyo garnaq arinku noqday. Yaradka ama xaalka jiniyada laga bixiyo isheeg bal. :)