Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Message to SSC Somalia

Abwaan   

Jacaylbaro;756608 wrote:
Waalli way dhaaftayba ,,, Mega-Waalli
:D

. Waallidaan waalli badan baa Ka horreysey ee Ilaahoow Sahal ummuuraha!

Somalia   

Because your feelings are hurt it isn't trolling. If I intentionally wanted to hurt you, then it is trolling.

How do you know rather or not I wanted to intentionally hurt you? You simply do not. Maybe this is a heartfelt speech.

Just for the record, this is Somalia's personal opinion. He does not speak for Puntland. SSC is doing an excellent for the unity of the people of SSC. And this is good for Puntland and Somalia. :)

Mustafe   

Somalia;769430 wrote:
Because your feelings are hurt it isn't trolling. If I intentionally wanted to hurt you, then it is trolling.

How do you know rather or not I wanted to intentionally hurt you? You simply do not. Maybe this is a heartfelt speech.

You can't be serious! Well I'm not sure what your intentions were, but I guess some of your posts above, together with the pic in your avatar some how gave me the impression that you were trolling. My apologies if you accidently came across as a troll Lolz.

Somalia   

Indeed, I speak for no one other than myself.

Also, this beautiful message was made some months ago when SSC was in the dirt, though nothing has changed on that front.