Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Message to SSC Somalia

Somalia   

Look at what happened to you in Erigabo, they tell you to let your guard down and they karbashed you into another century.

Now, you are bombing each other. Apologise and request to come back, we welcome you with open arms. A small militia tells you to give up your arms and then they play you like that? That's just wrong on so many different levels.

Leave behind Xaabsade, SSC "leadership", Galaydh the Crook and come back to become what you once were, remember when Abdullahi Yusuf used to take us to Caynabo for fun?

We all know the constant violations that Abdullahi Yussuf of Puntland is committing against Somaliland territory. Before, the issue of controversy was in regard to Lascanod,
but over the years it has got worse and now he has not only taken over Lascanod, but he has also pursued an expansionist agenda
and have been successful in occupying most of the Sool region, eastern parts of Sanaag and declared Buhodle capital of a new region called Cayn.
Despite all these disturbing developments, the Somaliland government in Hargeisa has not halted its Khat chewing sessions
, and did not consider taking action to avert this invasion of Somaliland
. Even when the current president made a visit to Lascanod and was attacked by militia forces loyal to Abdullahi Yussuf and fled the town, no counterattack or any kind of military response was given.

- Somaliland Times

Abdullahi Yussuf's forces are at the outskirts of Caynabo
, while the Somaliland forces that were formerly stationed in Lascanod are now in Caynabo!

- Somaliland Times

You need to wake up and smell the gunpowder in your region. Your elders are already in place in Garowe, you young bloods need to come home. We will expand to regain your rightful land.

Duufaan   

Do not worry for SSC. thanks but no thanks for your offer. Just sent the elders and anybody else home, that will save you some headache

Somalia   

You are like our troubled son, you leave but we will always take you back because we are family. Look at Azania, all grown up and about to go off to College while you guys are not able to finish Vocational School :(

Wallahi it breaks my heart.

Somalia   

Don't know what the hell graduation has to do with it but I never lie and I wouldn't say 'Wallahi' if I would lie. Not crocodile tears just reeling for what could have been..

Lol, you gotta be kidding me. Is this suppose to be one of your chaps against Beesha SSC? How pathetic.

Abdullahi Yusuf (The Coward) took over 10,000 SSC/Maakhri/SSDF soldiers from Laascaanood Front Lines back in 2005 and took it to Southern Somalia (Baidoba, Mogadishu, Kismaayo) in 2005-2006. He left the frontline wide open for full Somaliland Invasion, purposely, so he can obtain the title of "Presidency" in a defunct TFG.

So, I suggest you take your crocodile tears somewhere else. SSC State of Somalia has made a mistake joining SSDF back in 1998, now we have fully retrieved our Self-Determination and heading towards bright future.

HolHol Oil Wells will be safely guarded from SNM and SSDF elements.

Calacalka jooji. To you be your Puntland State and to us be our SSC State. Sidas iyo nabadgalyo !

Somalia   

They killed you over and over again and now even your own man bombed you. Stop embarrassing yourself with this SSC stuff and come back and apologize.

Teens act out, just apologize and I'll take you back.

flagmapofsomalia3333px1.png